IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Ok so its nearly saturday, and I was wondering what oh so random but oh so important thoughts have wandered into peoples heads today.

A few of mine are:-

I was just at the cinema and a rather odd looking girl with pink leg warmers was wandering about when we came out. My random thought was "does she realise how stupid she looks?"

Another one was "Do you think the teachers and other staff will notice if I have another handful of mini eggs?"

And my last one for now, and very random, its my job to count the sainsburys vouchers, and computers for schools tesco vouchers (feel free to collect them people and pass them onto me) in school, my random thought was "I wonder how many of these goddamn things I will have to count after 2 weeks of school holidays"

Feel free to add.........

Ok so its nearly saturday, and I was wondering what oh so random but oh so important thoughts have wandered into peoples heads today.

A few of mine are:-

I was just at the cinema and a rather odd looking girl with pink leg warmers was wandering about when we came out. My random thought was "does she realise how stupid she looks?"

Another one was "Do you think the teachers and other staff will notice if I have another handful of mini eggs?"

And my last one for now, and very random, its my job to count the sainsburys vouchers, and computers for schools tesco vouchers (feel free to collect them people and pass them onto me) in school, my random thought was "I wonder how many of these goddamn things I will have to count after 2 weeks of school holidays"

Feel free to add.........

1-no :blink:

2-yes :whistle:

3-10,000,000, no need to count them now :w00t:

In no particular order:

Should stick we with the window cleaner(?), as £3.50 a time seems a little steep to me.

How can I remember all that stuff I read about Post-Stucturalism last night?

I wonder who out of Dolly, Sophs and Dinky looks best in the nude?

Shall I have a couple of ciders tonight as I'm sure to have a couple tomorrow beofre the match?

Guest ashtonunited

In no particular order:

Should stick we with the window cleaner(?), as £3.50 a time seems a little steep to me.

How can I remember all that stuff I read about Post-Stucturalism last night?

I wonder who out of Dolly, Sophs and Dinky looks best in the nude?

Shall I have a couple of ciders tonight as I'm sure to have a couple tomorrow beofre the match?

Sophs

Guest DrFaustus

Will I ever pick the right girl and get laid?

Talk to DrFaustus here. Maybe it's your approach? I mean, running starkers at them, holding a pitchfork shouting, 'brace yourself Doris' might work in Bridgwater, but in civilised parts of the world (and Bristol), it's a non-starter. Try the more subtle approach...'scrambled or fertilised honey?'. That should get you sorted and bow-legged within days.

Glad to be of assistance and the consultation fee is waived as you quote Ian Holloway in you signature. :)

And youve seen me naked when exactly? blink.gif

In all seriousness, there's only one way to find out: photgrpahic evidence. You ladies can either submit your pics to me via the PM facility or you can post them straight on here. The choice is yours. I'd recommend the former.

In no particular order:

In my old flat I used to pay £6 to have the windows cleaned. You got a barain there. I think I figured it out at 80p per window. But the misses didn't have the heart to get rid of him.

Guest ashtonunited

And youve seen me naked when exactly? :blink:

No offence sophs :)

"Is the dog ever going to stop figeting and sit the flip down?"

"Why does Ben Affleck have such a large chin, doesnt it get in the way?"

I havn't but Sophs is nearly my age. Plus your a teacher (right?) and you just don't look at teachers. Just no.

In all seriousness, there's only one way to find out: photgrpahic evidence. You ladies can either submit your pics to me via the PM facility or you can post them straight on here. The choice is yours. I'd recommend the former.

IPB Image

Ok so thats my hand naked.....oh and a hamster.

I havn't but Sophs is nearly my age. Plus your a teacher (right?) and you just don't look at teachers. Just no.

I do work in a school yes, but am only a lowly slave/support assistant to a very lovely 10 year old

Anyone who would like to meet my master, he will be the one I'm teaching to knock drinks off the ST stand tomorrow :dance:

iPods................ you lot are really muggs!

Random enough?

No?

How about................ cheese straws............... if you took out the cheese...... would they be straws?

No I don't think they would be would they........eh

Fish fingers, cor....... everyone knows fish don't have fingers..... what's that all about then ?

Women.......... why do so many think that all blokes are the same........ but they (women) are often the ones that spend so much time in front of the mirror but never see their own reflection?

Are women like vampires?

How come you get charged to go over bridge to Wales................ but not to come back out from Wales .... over the same bridge?

Oh I liked this one................

> Count every " F" in the following text:

>

>FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

> SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

> FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

> THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

>

> (SEE BELOW)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> HOW MANY ?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>3

> ?

>WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.

> READ IT AGAIN !

>Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

>

>

> The reasoning behind is further down.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The brain cannot process "OF".

>

> Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

>

>

>

> Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

> Three is normal, four is quite rare.

>

Oh I liked this one................

> Count every " F" in the following text:

>

>FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

> SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

> FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

> THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

>

> (SEE BELOW)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> HOW MANY ?

>

>

>

>3

> ?

>WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.

> READ IT AGAIN !

>Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

>

>

> The reasoning behind is further down.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The brain cannot process "OF".

>

> Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

>

>

>

> Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

> Three is normal, four is quite rare.

>

I counted 6 :blink:

Archived