IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

What do news readers talk about when theyve finished and the bulletin is ending?

How they performed...... the vain gits........ don't you know anything Dolls :)

Will I ever stop counting school vouchers in my sleep?

Guess not........?

I had a job where you had to push a button, which cleared a red light to show all the required product had been picked...... one night I was half asleep and I saw my anti-surge plug which had a red light to show it was on....... and thought it was one of the buttons that needed pushing............. don't you just hate it when work creeps into you half-awareness?

don't you just hate it when work creeps into you half-awareness?

YES! I had a series of dreams about how we slept along the shelves in my greengrocers at night. It's not right, I mean dreaming about being a sleep is dull enough(what a rip-off!).......but in the work place as well....

My random thought(s) tonight are..........................

The big bang.................... have we got 'God' all wrong in our understanding of what a creator figure is?

Does 'God' as such exist and why would it (he/she) need to exist for all this time?

Does time an space exist and what difference do our lives make in the time space continuum, greater or lesser?

Is time a way to describe the passing of events in our lives and or other events that occur outside time

Do we truly pass through it or just experience it at given moments?

So much has happend 'outside of time' for us and will continue to do so....... or will it?

Its ok they arent here today, I just have fighting hamsters and a police helicopter tonight, although I'm pretty sure the helicopter has not been called due to the hamsters fighting.

(I think)

Do hamsters believe in helicopters and what are hamsters compared to police in helicopters.

Do hamsters fight or are they having you on and mock fighting just to make you think they don't get on?

Jugs.............. do big jugs really hold more and is this why eight out of ten bloke that showed a preference prefered big jugs as opposed to small jugs, which I pressume hold less?

Do hamsters believe in helicopters and what are hamsters compared to police in helicopters.

Do hamsters fight or are they having you on and mock fighting just to make you think they don't get on?

Jugs.............. do big jugs really hold more and is this why eight out of ten bloke that showed a preference prefered big jugs as opposed to small jugs, which I pressume hold less?

I dunno but I know most men talk about jugs and bums alot :whistle:

Its ok they arent here today, I just have fighting hamsters and a police helicopter tonight, although I'm pretty sure the helicopter has not been called due to the hamsters fighting.

(I think)

Random hamster violence should be stamped out and i'm glad the police are taking a hard line on it at last.

If this is the reason for so much anti-social late night deafening helicopter activity then i'm all for it. ;)

Random hamster violence should be stamped out and i'm glad the police are taking a hard line on it at last.

If this is the reason for so much anti-social late night deafening helicopter activity then i'm all for it. ;)

and our council tax money!! :@

I can assure you my hamsters are well taken care of and do not incur any costs on the state whatsoever.

p.s. the helicopter has gone now and my hamsters are still here so it cant have been mine they were after - cos I know you were all so worried.

Paying for the police to come out hunting the hamsters well how ludicrous can you get! :ph34r:

Fair point, but Dolly's persistant troublemakers have had it coming for a long time and once they are caged (elsewhere) once and for all perhaps we can all look forward to a good nights sleep.

In which case money well spent.

I expect Dolly will get a good ticking off too for failing to keep the little rascal hamster hooligans under control.

In fact it probably isn't exaggerating to say that Dolly's lack of discipline is mainly responsible for our excessive council charges. :o

Fair point, but Dolly's persistant troublemakers have had it coming for a long time and once they are caged (elsewhere) once and for all perhaps we can all look forward to a good nights sleep.

In which case money well spent.

I expect Dolly will get a good ticking off too for failing to keep the little rascal hamster hooligans under control.

In fact it probably isn't exaggerating to say that Dolly's lack of discipline is mainly responsible for our excessive council charges. :o

Must be something to do with working for them rebelling and suchlike :whistle:

I can assure you my hamsters are well taken care of and do not incur any costs on the state whatsoever.

p.s. the helicopter has gone now and my hamsters are still here so it cant have been mine they were after - cos I know you were all so worried.

No they got a tip -off that Bob, Dennis and Roderick of the notorious criminal hamster fraternity who have been terrorising Blackboy Hill had been spotted viciously scrapping outside the Port of Call.

Bigger fish to fry, but they'll be back.

:crying::crying::crying: - I'm still petrified, afraid to go to sleep due to the nightmares.

'Stoned' Immaculate................... the sleep will come, the nightmares will pass.....................the hamsters will never rise up rule the earth....... they could never built a big enough wheel for their kind to run round in.................... did you know hamsters share 98% of their genes with helicopters, cabbages and policemen?

If I remembered my dreams they would be far more scary than any hamster.

Random saturday thoughts.... with no interest in who wins the FA cup...... because Bristol City FC are not in the final.

I'm only watching it cos I'm already suffering withdrawl from City :crying:

I don't get that........ it's not City..... so it must be that you just like football and are having withdrawl from that................

It's a bit like saying you miss listening to the 'Beatles' so you put some 'Rolling Stones' on.

?

(I think)

Jeez Clifton is rougher than I thought!!!!! :laugh:

did you know hamsters share 98% of their genes with helicopters, cabbages and policemen?

Commom knowledge I thought.

I'm so glad City won the Cup and didn't Brooker take his hatrick well? not living in reality does have it's advantages you know.

Despite the crazymad female opera singers did anybody else shead a tear during 'Abide With Me'?

Neurotic fool :blush: - I shall ##### off out of this thred.

Archived