IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

A funny stort we went to Crete a few years ago and my mate was repping there. She took us to a lovely restaurant that overlooked a pictoresque view of the sun setting. We ordered chicken and chips and when the chicken came out my husband noticed that it was not chicken but was rabbit! My mate decided that enough was enough as she had several rabbits at home and went marching in to the kitchen shouting at the chef in Greek! Hasten to say she never recommended that restaurant to her guests again! The morale of the story go careful when you eat chicken it could be ickle bunny wabbit :crying:

A funny stort we went to Crete a few years ago and my mate was repping there. She took us to a lovely restaurant that overlooked a pictoresque view of the sun setting. We ordered chicken and chips and when the chicken came out my husband noticed that it was not chicken but was rabbit! My mate decided that enough was enough as she had several rabbits at home and went marching in to the kitchen shouting at the chef in Greek! Hasten to say she never recommended that restaurant to her guests again! The morale of the story go careful when you eat chicken it could be ickle bunny wabbit :crying:

I would have been happy to eat rabbit and chips.................. but you knew that didn't you.....?

The bunny cooking season is fast approaching.... as the nights draw in ;)

Sorry Tone, No offence intended! :blush: I was Meaning Ciders Tone! He is threatening the bunnys again, and I will not stand for it!!!! :ranting: xxxx

I agree with you Gems. The thought of Rabbit and Chips is just stomach turning and revolting. I would much prefer roast taters !

Gems, I have just returned from hols in USA and am sick of eating Raccoon, Bear, Rattlesnake and Burgers. Forgive me for just wanting a nice home cooked meal.

Wrok with a Bunny Eater ???

New one on me Gems :dunno:

You knew what I meant! Its not my typing thats the issue you here tone, so don't try and change the subject! I am not impressed at your taste in foods! These poor helpless little bunnies, I don't care about the rattle snakes (although I will say thats not my preference!) but they're just mean and ugly, Bunnies are cute and fluffy, and don't deserve to be eaten!xx

You knew what I meant! Its not my typing thats the issue you here tone, so don't try and change the subject! I am not impressed at your taste in foods! These poor helpless little bunnies, I don't care about the rattle snakes (although I will say thats not my preference!) but they're just mean and ugly, Bunnies are cute and fluffy, and don't deserve to be eaten!xx

My sincerest apologies for being so callous :wub: . I'll make do with a Fray Bentos pie instead :crying:

ps, nowt wrong with Rattlesnake as long as you can find a Baguette long enough to put them in !

When they say on food "please consume within 2 days" etc etc, how do they know it needs consuming within two days, did they open food and then poison people by serving it up to them day after day until they were sick?

How do they test that sort of thing? :blink:

When they say on food "please consume within 2 days" etc etc, how do they know it needs consuming within two days, did they open food and then poison people by serving it up to them day after day until they were sick?

How do they test that sort of thing? :blink:

Ive told you about this before.

Today is not friday.

Or is it? am i just losing the plot?

I swear next you'll be telling me something like we've signed the manager's son.

Ive told you about this before.

Today is not friday

I swear next you'll be telling me something like we've signed the manager's son.

I declared as the starter of this thread that it could be on anyday we posted in here,

oh and today we really did sign the managers son, honest!

Archived