IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

but without man the rain forest would be bigger , the number of cows fluffing(must remember this word) would be smaller ,the world would be a happer quieter place

remember at one time we were the hunted

Who's to say that mankind is not just a 'passing phase' for this planet.........?

Our domination has been but a short lived thing and may yet pass?

it may well be

but will we leave it a better place than we found ?

It's hard to say...... is it not?

By the same token evolution tends to throw up succesors to failed species, something else fills the gap?

It is a facinating thought that our actions may create the perfect environment for some other life form to dominate.............. okay I accept that this may not be mankind and that's not really in our interest but never the less.

Remember that some factor in the past gave our line the chance to be a dominating force....... many species came before us and were the main players for millions of years.

Our legacy maybe greater than we could have ever imagined but maybe not for us?

Ultimately all life on this planet is doomed.............. the sun will expand and engulf the inner planets.

I agree that's not a reason for not giving a damn now but like our own deaths it is an inevitable fact.

It's hard to say...... is it not?

By the same token evolution tends to throw up succesors to failed species, something else fills the gap?

It is a facinating thought that our actions may create the perfect environment for some other life form to dominate.............. okay I accept that this may not be mankind and that's not really in our interest but never the less.

Remember that some factor in the past gave our line the chance to be a dominating force....... many species came before us and were the main players for millions of years.

Our legacy maybe greater than we could have ever imagined but maybe not for us?

Ultimately all life on this planet is doomed.............. the sun will expand and engulf the inner planets.

I agree that's not a reason for not giving a damn now but like our own deaths it is an inevitable fact.

gwb or is it gwwwb it is a vey long time since a week in work has put me in this mood but do we not reap what we shall sow

hows your brother in florida

That Simon Thomas bloke, what's he doing on Sky Sports News? He was alright on Blue Peter and a hero to millions of kids, now he's just a suited bore repetitively reading news all day.

And the women - do you have to be an ex-footballer's daughter to get a job there?

If so, who was Georgie Thompson's Dad? :dunno:

gwb or is it gwwwb it is a vey long time since a week in work has put me in this mood but do we not reap what we shall sow

hows your brother in florida

Now this is random and I don't understand your reply, sorry.

Can you explain further or am I being thick and just not getting it?

If this is a George Bush thing............ I really don't get it because he like us will be dead...... so what's your point there?

I don't follow Bush or Tony or any of the world leaders...........

I could bet you my week at work was as bad as your...... maybe in different ways but bad anyway.

Now this is random and I don't understand your reply, sorry.

Can you explain further or am I being thick and just not getting it?

If this is a George Bush thing............ I really don't get it because he like us will be dead...... so what's your point there?

I don't follow Bush or Tony or any of the world leaders...........

I could bet you my week at work was as bad as your...... maybe in different ways but bad anyway.

hi dc wrote a long responce but got a red screen of death and have lost the will to put it in again sorry but i will let you win this one see you next time

regards

Dolly...... on Tuesday behind the bike shed ....... you were great.........how was I?

:)

hi dc wrote a long responce but got a red screen of death and have lost the will to put it in again sorry but i will let you win this one see you next time

regards

I know what you mean....... I have written books in reply and lost the lot before :)

I have not won anything though....... we both know it??

Anyway we were only discussing random mumbles on a forum......... all the best to you mate :)

I'm not the enemy??? ;) ....... :)

I'm not actually sure, but a friend of mines daughter has it and she is 16 with a provisional license.

I was filling up at sainsburys in cardiff and this guy walked very painfully at 90 degrees to his car his face was looking at the floor . I thought how can you drive ? it took him 3 mins to get in the car and sort him self out but he did and drove away :dunno:

Dolly...... on Tuesday behind the bike shed ....... you were great.........how was I?

:)

I know what you mean....... I have written books in reply and lost the lot before :)

I have not won anything though....... we both know it??

Anyway we were only discussing random mumbles on a forum......... all the best to you mate :)

I'm not the enemy??? ;) ....... :)

cheers

Ok here is a random mumble for you, but still very true. If you have cystic fibrosis you can start learning to drive aged 16

Its not restricted to Cystic Fibrosis. If you are recieving Disability Living Allowance at the higher rate (with mobility component) then the minimum age is 16. Doesnt specifically say why but i guess it just makes transport and mobility easier.

Clicky

Its not restricted to Cystic Fibrosis. If you are recieving Disability Living Allowance at the higher rate (with mobility component) then the minimum age is 16. Doesnt specifically say why but i guess it just makes transport and mobility easier.

Clicky

Christ I learnt something today now, please don't tell the child I look after that he can go get a license in 6 years time.

I can understand why they do it though. Gives them a bit more independence as well I guess.

Christ I learnt something today now, please don't tell the child I look after that he can go get a license in 6 years time.

I can understand why they do it though. Gives them a bit more independence as well I guess.

Quickly, bang your head on the desk and you'll forget it.

TBH, they may as well do away with licenses with some of the people that they let on the road anyway.

you can understand why though they have a difficult life and then they do what the rest of us take for granted it must give them so much confidence

Yeah he cant even walk, and I know if he could the first thing he would do would be to run off somewhere on his own, not many 10 year olds have to spend part of the summer holidays in and out of hospital, but I swear hes one of the happiest kids I know, just he wants us all to sod off sometimes.

Anyway not random enough, I had a dream last night that my teeth fell out one by one.

Yeah he cant even walk, and I know if he could the first thing he would do would be to run off somewhere on his own, not many 10 year olds have to spend part of the summer holidays in and out of hospital, but I swear hes one of the happiest kids I know, just he wants us all to sod off sometimes.

Anyway not random enough, I had a dream last night that my teeth fell out one by one.

wait till you get older they will

why when the bcc news has no news do they still talk about things ?

I actually lost some toothe yesterday so this is down to Dolly well now I know !! :disapointed2se:

Coincidentally, so did I & now it feels weird in my mouth! Damn Haribo!

Why do I not like the smell of cat food in the morning but don't mind the smell in the evening?

Too many beers maybe? :dunno:

Every night for the past 14 years?! :blink:

I dunno what it is - first thing in the morning, the smell of cat food is one of the last things I need. However, when I get home in the evening, it doesn't bother me (in fact, it even makes me hungry depending on the flavour!).

Did you know that cat & dog food has to be made safe for human consumption otherwise it's not allowed on the market? By the way, enjoy those 'special meat burgers' last weekend?

Did you know that cat & dog food has to be made safe for human consumption otherwise it's not allowed on the market? By the way, enjoy those 'special meat burgers' last weekend?

Soooooooooo glad I stuck to the chicken, or was the marinade on it "special" too?

Shall I tell you what was really in my potato salad now.....

Random mumble, why do people only ever ring early in the morning when your asleep, don't they know its the weekend!!!!!??!

Archived