IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Guest DrFaustus

Cats see people in black and white and we dream in black and white. Strang that.

Very strang, like your spelling. :D

My dream the other day had all sorts of colours in it, blonde, brunette, black, pink ahem...lots more.

My dreams are in colour....trust me when I had the one last week where my tooth fell out, there was lots of blood, and it was definitely red! :dunno:

My dreams do tend to be in colour too......... when I remember them.......

They are never in black and white...... just can be cats then ?

No but one in twelve men are :)

and women........ are they just blind to the facts about men?

An old refrain, I grant you but......this ain`t bleedin` Friday!!!!

If you had been paying proper attention then you would see that as the starter of this thread that I declared it was "any night mumbles" just havent PM'ed the mods to get it changed, unless there is a big objection :me?:

If you had been paying proper attention then you would see that as the starter of this thread that I declared it was "any night mumbles" just havent PM'ed the mods to get it changed, unless there is a big objection :me?:

any night is mumbles night although great result for england.

why does the wife fall asleep in front of the tv ?

Give Lustpit a burst of your song Dolly. :D

Anyway why is The Mumbles, in the Gower, called The Mumbles? :dunno:

Sod the 'Mods' this one is just going to run & run........ hats off to you Dolly

Sod the 'Mods' this one is just going to run & run........ hats off to you Dolly

Indeed, and on that note......What the chuff is up with the weather? Its chuffing August and ive had to turn my volume on the tv up because the RAIN is too loud :blink: And I was woken up at 4am by a gert big thunderstorm too :blink: .

A slightly nerdy Friday night mumble. But will the developers of PHP modules, please please please give me a f**king stable build once in a while.

I just love spending Fridays fighting with forum servers because of the useless b*stards at php.net

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Indeed, and on that note......What the chuff is up with the weather? Its chuffing August and ive had to turn my volume on the tv up because the RAIN is too loud :blink: And I was woken up at 4am by a gert big thunderstorm too :blink: .

Wow, it hit us on the south coast of Dorset at approx 2a.m. Friday morning

Some of the most heavy rain I think I have ever heard in approx 40 + years coupled with thunder and lightening................. It was the rain that woke me though

A slightly nerdy Friday night mumble. But will the developers of PHP modules, please please please give me a ###### stable build once in a while.

I just love spending Fridays fighting with forum servers because of the useless b*stards at php.net

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Note to TomF.................. write your own ........ easy ;) ..... :) ....... :(

A slightly nerdy Friday night mumble. But will the developers of PHP modules, please please please give me a ###### stable build once in a while.

Que? :blink:

Out of the thunderstorms a lickle baby girl was born this morning to the couple who live downstairs from me.

Can we have a forum Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bet you're getting broody now Dolly.

Don't forget it's your duty to rush down the City shop and get her a bib. :city:

What are they going to call her - Storm, Fork, Puddle or maybe even Flood? :dunno:

If the birth was sudden it ought to be Lightning. :shutup:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bet you're getting broody now Dolly.

Don't forget it's your duty to rush down the City shop and get her a bib. :city:

What are they going to call her - Storm, Fork, Puddle or maybe even Flood? :dunno:

If the birth was sudden it ought to be Lightning. :shutup:

Thunderbolts and lightening very very frightening.......... :w00t:

Archived