IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Bit of a random hobby.

Question is, Is Jimmy Carr on some form of Mood Enhancing Substance?

And, has anyone read a book called "The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night Time"

No but another random thing is a small child peed in the bank this week :w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Are Gashead Pikeys not banned then?

Please tell me what is wrong with pissing on the premises of a multi-national organisation. It was my brother honest :)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Who missed me then?

Well don't all shout at once!?!?! :crying:

I indeed was in a field in Devon, although we had a gas stove and not two sticks. On the subject of peeing, (and its ok I can say this on here, as I know you wont tell anyone, and shes leaving the country in just over a week - although not over this incident)

My sister peed outside the tent she was sleeping in as she couldnt be arsed to walk to the loo!!!! :o

(And if thats not a random mumble I don't know what is)

oh and DC LEAVE OFF MY BUNNIES THEY ARE NOT GOING IN A POT!!!!

Did I miss much then? :w00t:

Please tell me what is wrong with pissing on the premises of a multi-national organisation. It was my brother honest :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Make it HSBC next time though 'cause they export jobs.

Nothing but I didnt think they took it literally when they called it au de toilette :o

Bet you take it literally now though, or have you got one of those little tree air freshners hanging up?

Has anyone else noticed it takes ages to get the smell of sick of the house as well. Heavy nights man.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Who missed me then?

Well don't all shout at once!?!?! :crying:

I indeed was in a field in Devon, although we had a gas stove and not two sticks. On the subject of peeing, (and its ok I can say this on here, as I know you wont tell anyone, and shes leaving the country in just over a week - although not over this incident)

My sister peed outside the tent she was sleeping in as she couldnt be arsed to walk to the loo!!!! :o

(And if thats not a random mumble I don't know what is)

oh and DC LEAVE OFF MY BUNNIES THEY ARE NOT GOING IN A POT!!!!

Did I miss much then? :w00t:

Granted you were missed, by Dorset_Cider anyway.

Bet the toilets were only a few yards away as well. Tut tut.

Bunnies are very nice in stew I'm told. :shutup:

Will let you know when I get out of it in a while, or is this not a literal thing?

Hang on, maybe I'm missing the point, but surely for it to be full up you would need the plug to be in....in which case couldnt you just empty it by pulling the plug out?

Or am I getting this all wrong? :blink:

Will let you know when I get out of it in a while, or is this not a literal thing?

Hang on, maybe I'm missing the point, but surely for it to be full up you would need the plug to be in....in which case couldnt you just empty it by pulling the plug out?

Or am I getting this all wrong? :blink:

Congratulations, the immediete need for you to be sectioned has been delayed slightly.

Correct Answer.

Archived