IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Me??? Surely not, feel free to jump on my bad foot wont ya :razz:

Random mumbles

If domestos kills 99.9% of germs why havent they figured out something that kills the other 0.01% yet?

Because we need the 1% of germs that domestos does not kill to provide another manufacturer with the chance to produce another product to kill them...... or those 1% are good germs that just went a little bad but have repented?

truth is we do need germs ...... it's a fact.

Please read this post on friday..... if it makes you feel better?

Guest DrFaustus

Just in time to see our Agent Phillips complete another successful mission then? :w00t:

what 3rd time UNLUCKY :laugh:

Arf bloody arf...thank Christ for Phillips, reading reports, otherwise our goal diff would be treble what it is now!

Peasants :devil:

Me??? Surely not, feel free to jump on my bad foot wont ya :razz:

Random mumbles

If domestos kills 99.9% of germs why havent they figured out something that kills the other 0.01% yet?

does it not only kill 99.9% of all known germs how many unknown germs are there ?

Can we just leave off the whole including bunnies in the same sentence as food please, mine maybe able to read this page from here.

Cant beat a good bit o roadkill...ask my mate the Red kite, hes lurve'um!! :D

I'll be home Friday night mate.

Regards

GermGas

We'll have our noddie suits on in anticipation el goatherdo :D

The international balloon festival is nothing more than a mass corporate marketing tent fest with Ballloons purely as the side show.

Discuss.

I agree and the Clifton one (me) is maintaining her one woman protest about the fact that suddenly after 190 odd years they suddenly decide that the suspension bridge cant cope with people walking on it. Nothing to do with the fact they can charge you 8 quid to park there instead of charging say 50p for people to walk across the bridge.

Plus the balloons are my favourite bit, yet it is far too commercial these days.

why did I have to work late tonight

why am I doing the cooking

why do I have a list of Jobs that I have to try and avoid doing

why is the weekend only 2 days not longer

why can i not win the lottery

4. Cos life stinks

Your a bloke, life is crap and then you die, have I cheered you up yet :D

I agree and the Clifton one (me) is maintaining her one woman protest about the fact that suddenly after 190 odd years they suddenly decide that the suspension bridge cant cope with people walking on it. Nothing to do with the fact they can charge you 8 quid to park there instead of charging say 50p for people to walk across the bridge.

Plus the balloons are my favourite bit,

:farmer:

why would anybody pay to watch ballons in bristol. You can see them all summer floating around anyway. £8 is easy money to make from the brain dead that havn't worked this out yet. :w00t:

Plus the balloons are my favourite bit, yet it is far too commercial these days.

why am I doing the cooking

why do I have a list of Jobs that I have to try and avoid doing

why is the weekend only 2 days not longer

why can i not win the lottery

4. Cos life stinks

Your a bloke, life is crap and then you die, have I cheered you up yet :D

yes

but I thought life was a b*tch and then die

but I guess one day I will win ten million on the lottery and then I will die sods law

Space is deep(?)

So how come so many of us that live in space are shallow?

how deep is space ?

what holds space in place ?

we are shallow because we are the only species on this planet that think we are not part of the problem , we might think we are the cleverest animal on the planet but how come we are the ones destroying it ?

how deep is space ?

what holds space in place ?

we are shallow because we are the only species on this planet that think we are not part of the problem , we might think we are the cleverest animal on the planet but how come we are the ones destroying it ?

Compared to most people........ space is deep ;)

Dark matter might hold space in place or maybe gravity?

We are only part of the problem and in the greater space time continuum maybe we are a very insignificant problem? ...... Yes it could be important to us but nothing much in the true greater scheme of things?

Are we the most clever animal on the planet?

We are not the only animal that is destroying the planet, if that is waht we are doing, it may be the case that we are just doing it on a bigger scale...... there again the planet has seen many blips....... it has been very much warmer in other times and colder?

Cows fluffing methane??? Surely thats gotta hurt.

You are not wrong our Dolly....... there was something I read

regarding the effect that Argentinian beef farmers

herds of cattle were having as far as the production of methane was concerned.

So is this one down to mankind due to the farming or the bovines for being a very tasty animal?

Archived