IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Just a week ago.

It finished on Wednesday night.

Did you miss it, love?

It's friday night and I'm writing haikus on otib. Oh dear.

Dolly aint quite woke up from hibernation yet...........give her a break! :laugh:

Ok i be a red squirrel then, least i can go play in the trees and throw nuts at people!

Hmm... sleeping all winter, playing in trees and throwing nuts at people... I think I'll be a squirrel too!

Only downside would be missing most of the football season. They'll have to move that to summer too.

Ok i be a red squirrel then, least i can go play in the trees and throw nuts at people!

I can assure you bucks I am anything but spikey, I'm a girl we all soft and fluffy, and in my case generally pink

So photographs do lie then...................... :whistle::laugh: A tad blue there if I'm not mistaken..............are you transferring to the blue few then? :whistle:

So photographs do lie then...................... :whistle::laugh: A tad blue there if I'm not mistaken..............are you transferring to the blue few then? :whistle:

No just that it has a rude slogan on it which I found very funny so I was persuaded to let the colour of it go, but I didnt think it would be suitable on a family forum hence I zoomed the pic in.

No just that it has a rude slogan on it which I found very funny so I was persuaded to let the colour of it go, but I didnt think it would be suitable on a family forum hence I zoomed the pic in.

hair is a bit longer I notice...............

Try to avoid blue as a rule though, s'gotta be black!!

what did you learn at school today

thats what the teachers used to say

but they don't know, don't understand do they

why do they always give advice

say just be nice, always think twice

well its a been a long time since they had a teenage life

lets go

SING IT DAZ

Guest bcfcjake

Never suffered from a sweet tooth. I am thinking more about having a cigar.

how about a chocalate cigar with sugar on top :devil:

Archived