IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

You don't have a big enough screen Mozzer. :rolleyes:

Are you implying that you have a gross abnormal defect of elephantitus of your manhood which makes it look like a deep red inflated melon with veins looking ready to pop. :devil:

Guest DrFaustus

What he wears brown clothes and lays curled up on the pavement ?

That and he tries to act the 'hardman' with his wife.

Anyway, too serious. My dog's got no nose....

Guest ashtonunited

Hey I got naked first remember, I showed you my naked hand. :blush:

Anyway, more randomness please!!!!

What one do I like?

Does she like me?

Does her ass feel nice?

Why did she slap me?

Why doesnt glue stick to the inside of the pot?

It does....... if you stick it on the inside of the pot....... or turn the pot inside out?

Ok so its nearly saturday, and I was wondering what oh so random but oh so important thoughts have wandered into peoples heads today.

A few of mine are:-

I was just at the cinema and a rather odd looking girl with pink leg warmers was wandering about when we came out. My random thought was "does she realise how stupid she looks?"

>On the otherhand........ there was this odd loking girl without pink leg warmers that was wandering about at the cinema and a girl wearing pink leg warmers thought "does the girl without the pink leg warmers realise how stupid she looks?"

Another one was "Do you think the teachers and other staff will notice if I have another handful of mini eggs?"

>Yes they noticed and thought............. Is she going to share those?

And my last one for now, and very random, its my job to count the sainsburys vouchers, and computers for schools tesco vouchers (feel free to collect them people and pass them onto me) in school, my random thought was "I wonder how many of these goddamn things I will have to count after 2 weeks of school holidays"

>But there again...... no matter how many you have to count...... you have to think hmmmmm computers for schools must be a fair exchange?

Feel free to add.........

Why haven't I been banned for the "Post Count" thread?

Why can't Bristol City be called Istl City, so that it means that kids can't colour in any of the letters, that really annoys me.

Why doesnt glue stick to the inside of the pot?

Its all to do with, the chemical reaction to oxygen. If Horses hooves melted down, comes in contact with oxygen it hardens.

much like young Ron when he's chatting to Sophs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just realised Nogbad is reading this. Sorry mate, no offence intended from me.

Now, Ron I cant answer for.................................

Ooooh you had to get all scientific on me didnt you.

When I was just trying to be random. :dance:

In the case of SuperGlue, it's moisture that makes it set, not air!

How come Charlie Chaplin once came third in a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest?

Its all to do with, the chemical reaction to oxygen. If Horses hooves melted down, comes in contact with oxygen it hardens.

much like young Ron when he's chatting to Sophs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just realised Nogbad is reading this. Sorry mate, no offence intended from me.

Now, Ron I cant answer for.................................

Are you drunk? :huh:

Never post between 12:00am - 7:00am on this forum :ph34r:

Archived