IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

and why is it you cant sneeze with your eyes open? stupid that is :disapointed2se:

I dunno if you're on a funny one or what, but apparently you sneeze bugger fast like 100 or even 1000 mph type fast and so if God had designed your eyes to be able to stay open whilst sneezing some bloody eejit :whistle: would only have to give it a go and have his eyeballs prepelled across the room and oh the irony if you had someone else's eye out with it.

This could all be bollox so I'm off to get me matchsticks to give it a blast.

Why have I agreed to go camping today with my family and insane dog, and its chuffing raining!!!!! :blink::pinch::doh:

Think of the positives Dolls, like.......................um............................err......................um.........and not to mention........................err........................ahh.........................um...............................sorry, bad luck !!

Was there research into this and how scientific is it?

If not then i'll volunteer.

And i don't shake hands.

Well I have to at work sometimes. DId you know you can tell alot from a persons handshake? Blooming hurts when they got a tight grip I tell you! :D

Guest DrFaustus

Blooming hurts when they got a tight grip I tell you! :D

There is a rude answer to that post somewhere, but being a good boy, I can't think of it.

Archived