IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Guest DrFaustus

Um this isnt very random right now, you two either be random or take this elsewhere this is my thread and i wont have you unrandoming it!!!!

You don't want to see me when I'm angry! :ranting:

Sorry Dollster.

My lady friend is unconvinced of the benefits, sexual and otherwise of strawberry yoghurt. Can you please give me some advice so that I can persuade the cutey of the potential enjoyment to be had by us both?

Also, I really like her loads...should I tell her or keep blagging it by completely ignoring her and being sick every time I see her...reckon she likes that mind.

Random enough? :D

So was I.

Bout 5 months before i was born.

The point being you can REMEMBER it though.

You can't have been THAT young. :me?:

Yes I remember stupid stuff as Dolls will tell you. Mind like a rubbish bin full of useless information me. :)

Well i was 15 that wasnt exactly old was it?

Guest DrFaustus

Yes I remember stupid stuff as Dolls will tell you. Mind like a rubbish bin full of useless information me. :)

Well i was 15 that wasnt exactly old was it?

Blimey. Browner, don't listen to her..she's always peddling this lie that hse was born in 1972. She gets her 5s and 7s mixed up you see. :devil:

Thanks for that Browner and I thought you were a nice chap :crying:

Oh, please don't guilt trip me. I'm nice really. :) 1972 was a good year anyway, or so I'm told....

For example: March 13 - The United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China elevate diplomatic exchanges to the ambassadorial level after 22 years.

June 4 - Angela Davis is found not guilty of murder.

unk. date - ABBA founded

Blimey. Browner, don't listen to her..she's always peddling this lie that hse was born in 1972. She gets her 5s and 7s mixed up you see. :devil:

Notice you're keeping quiet on the old age front Doc. You're not going to start telling us war stories are you?

Guest DrFaustus

Notice you're keeping quiet on the old age front Doc. You're not going to start telling us war stories are you?

Hahaha :) I was born in 1964, 12 years after Lisa.

That Lloyd George was a nice chap you know.

So Ive heard. He was also a Welsh Speaking Welshman.

#1964: The Year Constantine II became King of Greece.

September 4 - Forth Road Bridge opens over the Firth of Forth

And some Gashead Pikey was born.

Dolls stop lurking.

Excuse me you two I was born in 1972 not 1950 like a certain pikey is saying :ranting:

Guest DrFaustus

Excuse me you two I was born in 1972 not 1950 like a certain pikey is saying :ranting:

1952, I believe. Her Majesty became Queen and some inbred shithead was born. :D

Guest DrFaustus

I never said otherwise! I personally thought you were younger than that.

<awaits being called brownnose> :razz:

No, honestly, i really did! :blush:

Brownnose.

"No, honestly, I really did". You're a good actor for a young 'un Browner :devil:

I still havent made it on to Casualty though.

I'm waiting for them to write a part especially for me.

Any Ideas?

You can go on casualty as an extra I know people whove done that. Customers when I worked in Blackboy Hill used to be extras. Money isnt great though and theres lots of hanging around.

Guest DrFaustus

You can go on casualty as an extra I know people whove done that. Customers when I worked in Blackboy Hill used to be extras. Money isnt great though and theres lots of hanging around.

And maybe if he keeps insulting us older members of the forum about our age, we could put him in casualty? :D

Nah, I'm too highly strung to be an extra, but thanks for the offer. :)

My new job might not pay much but I'm not that desperate yet.

Any chance of a loan? :farmer:

And maybe if he keeps insulting us older members of the forum about our age, we could put him in casualty? :D

This idea I'm not so keen on.

<Runs away>

Nah, I'm too highly strung to be an extra, but thanks for the offer. :)

My new job might not pay much but I'm not that desperate yet.

Any chance of a loan? :farmer:

This idea I'm not so keen on.

<Runs away>

I think this is not ramdon enough for this topic so why don't you guys go and cuddle up together somewhere eh? :D

Archived