IGNORED

Smokin Banned At Ag Next Season

Mrdc

Eject me if they please but I for one will be making a stand against it. I'm fed up of people complianing about things but not actually doing anything about it.

And you know if I attend games how? And frankly it really isn't any of your buisness if I go or not. Didn't by a season ticket this season and attand games due to financial reasons but will have a season ticket next year as usual. But I guess not attending games and being part of a select group makes me and many others less of a fan and doesn't give us a say.

Well thats up to you isnt it but there will be stands that you can happily smoke in. You've stated on many occassions how you cant go to matches so thats how I know.

Being part of a select group has nothing to do with a smoking ban. Many clubs have made a total ban on smoking and although I feel for smokers who have to move because of this I also feel that the fact the club have allowed a partial ban is the only fair thing. I expect the following season there will be a total ban.

If you go to pubs and retaurants nowadays most of them are non smoking and people tend to manage without a cigarette for an hour or so. I'm sure that they wont stop going to watch Bristol City just because they cant smoke.

THrowing your toys out of a pram wont change anything the club will take a strong stance on this and no matter what you say wont stop it happening.

Just a couple of points that hasnt been mentioned.

1. If you sit in G block, ok you don't smoke during the first half, but does this mean that everyone can rush over to A block to have a fag :laugh:

2 What about the poor nonsmoking sods who already sit in A block. Anyone tell them this was going to happen and what it will be like next season ???

And some have not, some have even had a vote by their supporters on the subject, i am not suprised that BCFC have not done this, consultation and consent is too much to ask for from this lot.

i smoke now, but i am totally in agreement with a non smoking policy (entire ground), because i remember back when i was a sensible non smoker being very annoyed at people sat adjacent blowing smoke in my direction and having to hold my breath while they exhaled. Very unpleasant when you are a non smoker and you exactly cant move away from it when you are seated in your reserved seat.

locopal.

Archived