IGNORED

I'm Not Renewing My Season Ticket

M_Porter

After much deliberation and having read the renewal form 10 times I'm afraid i wont be getting one

The thing that has swaued me is the no smoking policy next season although this is not THE reason its just the one that broke the cammels back.

Pr this year has been the worst i can remember!

No smoking (99% of the ground)!

Charging to enter the dolman bar!

Shirt quality (ok rectified now)!

Judge me on tinman ( well we did and to what end)

the list goes on and on

This though dosent mean I'm not going to be attending games. because i will but i don't feel welcome !

If me you and everyone else was treated in the same way at a restaurant would it be bankrupt YES of course it would.

I quite simply would rather put my money into the club by way of the supporters trust,At least i know where and how my money is being spent.Hell i vote on where my money is going!

So there we have it thats what i am doing !

Does anyone else feel this way ?

:englandsmile4wf:

So you're giving the club more money by paying on the day for every game instead of just buying a season ticket, which defeats your original point :ph34r:

After much deliberation and having read the renewal form 10 times I'm afraid i wont be getting one

The thing that has swaued me is the no smoking policy next season although this is not THE reason its just the one that broke the cammels back.

the list goes on and on

This though dosent mean I'm not going to be attending games. because i will but i don't feel welcome !

If me you and everyone else was treated in the same way at a restaurant would it be bankrupt YES of course it would.

I quite simply would rather put my money into the club by way of the supporters trust,At least i know where and how my money is being spent.Hell i vote on where my money is going!

Well I will renew mine because I just do ( and I smoke ) but I think the most significant point you make is re SL.

As you rightly say he was adamant " JUDGE ME ON TINMAN " - well Tinman is long gone but SL is still here and no apologies either !

Ah well - been like that at the Gate for over 40 years to my knowledge !

Have been seriously considering getting one next season,(first time since the first year the Dolman was open,) but have decided to wait until I see if, the usual trick of selling our highest goalscorer and asset is produced again. :@

If we are to truly move forward, we must; keep BROOKER add 2 or 3 more players, then we will be in a position to have a good go next season.

So you're giving the club more money by paying on the day for every game instead of just buying a season ticket, which defeats your original point :ph34r:

Pay on the day is the way for me. OK, I pay more per game that I watch than by buying a season ticket but advantages include sitting in whatever stand I want as the mood suits. :dance: I also feel that if the club were more reliant on pay on the day supporters we would not be taken for granted so much as in recent years where the club has the money in the bank, from selling huge numbers of concession seats, before the season has even started. Make the club and players earn the support and not take us for granted - pay on the day. :whistle:

the list goes on and on

I understand what you mean, but only to a degree.

First and formost though, your a City supporter, so rule one you have to watch City play. :city:

How could you live without footballl on Saturday? Don't let them cheat you out of your god deserved football, ###### em!

Is smoking really going to be banned throughout AG? I hope not, i guess should have paid more attention when reading the Smoking threads and looked for actual evidence that there is a smoking ban in place from next season, as yet, i seen nothing to suggest this, or am i just being nieve?

Well i can't wait to be one of the first fans ejected from my seat next season for smoking then, should be a good laugh seeing the Stewards try and catch me the fat *****! :razz:

I am in the same frame of mind. If they introduced the 12 game ticket again, i think i may opt for that then take advantage of the special offer deals they always do. Might even end up watching City cheaper than a season ticket :laugh:

the list goes on and on

Yep me too, good run now but tremendously dissapointing season.

Will still be going, but just pick the games out i want to go to.

Really want them to do well but for some reason just not convinced at all

I'll be renewing, I believe that supporting the club is a commitment, not a "mood" thing. I'm happy to stump up in advance as it guarantees me a seat where I want and when I want, and guarantees the club much needed income to help get out of this crummy division.

the list goes on and on

No smoking- Rightly so-I'm not going to go off on one about passive smoking but stop being so ******* selfish. So you cant have a fag for a couple of hours :doh: I sit in the lower Dolman-this is meant to be non-smoking yet week in week out I see many fools puffing their way to a early grave. I would be amazed if it was enforced.

The charge to the Dolman is a little crafty but we are only talking a fiver for the whole season, about 21p a game :w00t: .

Shirt quality? don't buy one- SORTED :rolleyes:

I wonder if you'll buy a season ticket if we sneak in to the Championship through the back door?

To answer some of the points raised here

The stadium is no smoking apart from a block in the dolman and the end bocks in the willihams....

So you think I'm less of a fan than a season ticket holder,well thats fine think what you want but if any one wants to pm me about that i will be pleased to to prove you wrong.

would i buy a season ticket if we got promoted, honestly i don't know but prob not.

I comend the fan traveling from London,fair play to you

"Seend Red" i really could not give a damn what you think as you are obviously too narow minded for this type of debate.

This is not a mood thing,people that now me will cofirm this,everyone is intitled to any opinion and mine is that we are being taken for granted.

Will i be shopping while we play?please read the post i clearly state i will be attending games as i have done for 20 years!

I think its the old, ' hey, buy a season ticket because next year we will do it and go up' attitude all over again !!!! which is wearing thin.

plus the events that have happened over the last few seasons and the extra charge for little things are frustrating that leave a bitter taste in the mouth and make you think, should I bother. I prob will end up again stumping up my cash full of hope, and then see Brooks go to Norwich :@

Pay on the day is the way for me. OK, I pay more per game that I watch than by buying a season ticket but advantages include sitting in whatever stand I want as the mood suits. :dance: I also feel that if the club were more reliant on pay on the day supporters we would not be taken for granted so much as in recent years where the club has the money in the bank, from selling huge numbers of concession seats, before the season has even started. Make the club and players earn the support and not take us for granted - pay on the day. :whistle:

Pay on the day is also the way for me. If there was an end where the atmosphere was good i'd think twice,(if i needed a ticket on unreserved seats) so at the moment i please myself. Still puts money in the bank. I wont buy an overpriced programme, just the OTIB. my three boys had tickets but i'm waiting to see the comings and goings, or they will be pay on the day.

the list goes on and on

Good for you! Its good to stand by your principles and I'm sure someone new will snap up your old seat.

Good for you! Its good to stand by your principles and I'm sure someone new will snap up your old seat.

That's teh way it is sadly, I made a complaint to the club once and said I wont be renewing my season ticket and they said well that's your problem as for every season ticket holder we lose we gain another. Havn't brought a season ticket since because of that incident.

That's teh way it is sadly, I made a complaint to the club once and said I wont be renewing my season ticket and they said well that's your problem as for every season ticket holder we lose we gain another. Havn't brought a season ticket since because of that incident.

Good on you the club is not bigger than the supporter.

Is that gospel Dan, because if it is that is disgusting !!!!! :@

Guest bcfcjake

i cant reist getting one- i love the city and nomatter what i'll be renewing my season ticket this season and the next and the next. . . . . . :dunno:

i cant reist getting one- i love the city and nomatter what i'll be renewing my season ticket this season and the next and the next. . . . . . :dunno:

I bet you wouldn't think that if the club said to you they wouldn't care if you renewed or not.

My brother and I and our 2 kids will be renewing - we come from Watford but I don't see it as a chore. Every time I go to AG I remember my grandad who used to bunk off school to watch City play in the early 1900s. My Dad then took me and so on. I remember the great promotion games when Atyeo scored and when Whitehead's goal took us into the top flight. That fantastic Liverpool game when Chris Garland got the winner and so many others. I guess it's in the blood!

City are my team and it's a pleasure to own a season ticket - always will be. None of us smoke either! But respect everyone's opionion. :me?:

ron are you serious :blink:

name another business where you were told we don't care if you buy our product,and YOU thought that was ok?????????? :dunno:

Spot on there mate. I used to work for Tescos and every second I worked there it was always drummed into me the customer comes first and we had to always bend over backwards for them because at the end of the day they pay our wages.

Why the club isn't like that I don't understand.

ron are you serious :blink:

name another business where you were told we don't care if you buy our product,and YOU thought that was ok?????????? :dunno:

I don't think it is ok, it would be better if they were constructive, but still at the end of the day it's true.

Archived