IGNORED

Latvia, Here We Come, Latvia Latvia Here We Come!

Steve Watts

Makes me very hungry for City to hit Europe!

Europe can be a two edged sword though. A few years ago Arsenal had Majorca away in early Sept :dance: whilst Ipswich had to visit Moscow in November! :@ My Ipswich supporting nephew also found that travel and ticket for Milan away cost as much as his Portman Road season ticket.

Europe can be a two edged sword though. A few years ago Arsenal had Majorca away in early Sept :dance: whilst Ipswich had to visit Moscow in November! :@ My Ipswich supporting nephew also found that travel and ticket for Milan away cost as much as his Portman Road season ticket.

i've been watching football in europe for 8 years and the best trips are always the most far flung places which are hard to get to and invariably expensive, it all adds to the crack, we managed to get a City Flag hoisted to the top of the official stadium flag pole in Macedonia (the game with no away fans). I am we'll chuffed that Johnson always seems keen on a pre season tour every year, hopefully next year (non tournament) we'll go to Holland or Germany and take a few over. happy days.

Guest CiderPitz

well i booked my flights for £75 return from liverpool and £31 pound train to manchester return.

going on the 7th and returning on the 14th!

I'm not going to let anyone know who i am though, a gashead on city tour? :fear:

Suicide mission :whistle:

I've got a ticket for the WC semi final (if England are in it), if they get knocked out i'm going to go over to Latvia instead, can't book anything until I know. I reckon we'd take a few over for the crack.

Latvias a long way to go to score a few rocks. Why can't you go to St Pauls?

Latvias a long way to go to score a few rocks. Why can't you go to St Pauls?

:laugh:!.......was in amsterdam earlier this weekend, the amount of gearheads hanging around the canals is unreal, minging place. It was a bit moody in parts of Frankfurt as well, looks as though a few boys on this board saw my flag up on the railings in the corner of the main square on the Friday night, it's the last time it will be aired as we lost it later that night after going to a rave, gutted. it's been doing the rounds for circa 15 years as well, nice shade of magnolia and red!

well i booked my flights for £75 return from liverpool and £31 pound train to manchester return.

going on the 7th and returning on the 14th!

I'm not going to let anyone know who i am though, a gashead on city tour? :fear:

Fair play bad shrek, top bloke.

But they reconise you, i mean, twisted face, wont speak correctly, walk with a limp,have irene tattoed on yer forehead etc etc etc

Sorry just ad too...........forgive me :w00t:

Fair play bad shrek, top bloke.

But they reconise you, i mean, twisted face, wont speak correctly, walk with a limp,have irene tattoed on yer forehead etc etc etc

Sorry just ad too...........forgive me :w00t:

good one, but you forgot the 6 fingers!!

Nice one mucker, wear yer gas shirt to p i s s ume all off......... :D

i cant, I'm under strict orders not to even bring it, for fear of my brother burning it when drunk, or my face getting stoved in by the rest of the city 'boys' when drunk, so probably not wise!

Archived