IGNORED

Eurovision Contest.

kiwicolin

englands song by daz simpson. the rap song grows

on you.

but look and listen to th finnish group Lordi.

this is not their song for the contest but they sound good

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...on+song&pl=true

i know it can be crap watching this with the wooden top presenters

but it is still a laugh to hear terry wogans comments.

i think he might be on the irish whisky a bit more that night :Party12:

I've never even heard the song but if it's rap then I'm fairly sure we will get very few points.

I never understood why we picked the songs we do- if you want to win the format is simple- uplifting, cheerful pop. Not rap, not metal, not RnB, nothing overly emotional or clever but a catchy pop tune always wins.

I can't say I will be watching or that I care but on a purely patriotic front- good luck to the English people. :englandsmile4wf:

englands song by daz simpson. the rap song grows

on you.

but look and listen to th finnish group Lordi.

this is not their song for the contest but they sound good

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...on+song&pl=true

i know it can be crap watching this with the wooden top presenters

but it is still a laugh to hear terry wogans comments.

i think he might be on the irish whisky a bit more that night :Party12:

Aint that the death metal group and I think there being tipped to get a big fat zero points total.

The thing I dislike about Eurovision is all these countries that are next to each other vote for one another, And then are neighbours Ireland goand give the 12 points to some obscure country.

why don't we enter someone in the charts atm?

i never understood it personally

Cos your not allowed to, it has to be someone who hasnt had musical success before, hence Jordan going for it last year, otherwise say it was Robbie Willams, you might consider that they could have an advantage with fans of theirs from all over Europe and he would just walk it.

Cos your not allowed to, it has to be someone who hasnt had musical success before, hence Jordan going for it last year, otherwise say it was Robbie Willams, you might consider that they could have an advantage with fans of theirs from all over Europe and he would just walk it.

So what happened with Sonia then she had chart hits and was on there and Michael Ball? :dunno:

The Eurovision is quality! Rubbish folk songs and nil pois for us! Lets face it our song is rubbish! Cant wait to see the Finland entry and the man with the 8ft bat outfit theyre trying to ban him from the show! :laugh:

I love our song this year. Better than anything we have used in recent years. Very catchy.

See this baffles me because Daz has already been in the charts with some quality songs and also this song was released last week in the charts I think it was.

I dunno but I'm going out and getting trolleyed on Saturday and am hoping its on somewhere. :pray:

Another sad fact I know eh!! and anyone remember the year we got beat by 1 point by Celine Deon in 1988!!!! and she sang in French! :laugh:

I love our song this year. Better than anything we have used in recent years. Very catchy.

See this baffles me because Daz has already been in the charts with some quality songs and also this song was released last week in the charts I think it was.

Wasnt Daz our last sponsor for Bristol City? :laugh:

The Eurovision is quality! Rubbish folk songs and nil pois for us! Lets face it our song is rubbish! Cant wait to see the Finland entry and the man with the 8ft bat outfit theyre trying to ban him from the show! :laugh:

It's exactly the same thing every year! Like watching the same episode of "You've Been Framed" 8 times...

And it would have to be hosted by that idiot off Radio 2. Moyles 4 laif.

I agree Wig On is great. What's the matter with Ron? Teenage acne giving angst at present?

God knows old Woges is the man of Eurovision!!! He makes the show after the 3 hours or so hes completely blottoed and just taking the mick out of the winners!! :laugh:

God knows old Woges is the man of Eurovision!!! He makes the show after the 3 hours or so hes completely blottoed and just taking the mick out of the winners!! :laugh:

Did you see the "Fifty years of Eurovision" programme the other night? Wonderful

Did you see the "Fifty years of Eurovision" programme the other night? Wonderful

Umm nope. But I remember Michael Balls comments well when interviewed after his performance in 1992. "I would rather put pins in my eyes than do the eurovision again!". Quality :laugh:

don't be so sure hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha :w00t:

Archived