IGNORED

Eurovision Contest.

kiwicolin

Yea I know that but what I mean is if they didn't wear all that stuff and put on a performance like they did and just stood there and sang like many did does any really think they would have still won? I for one don't.

Errm, isn't that why they did what they did though? ... their act was the kick up the backside "Eurosong" has needed for the last hundred-thousand years and power to their elbow. Lithuania's cheeky effort raised a wry chuckle, otherwise, the only one I can remember anything about one week on was the Rumanian entry (came 4th), a well-crafted song by a very strong singer.

The song was ... insult to European music and some of the previous winners of Euro Vision.

Sorry, I don't believe it's possible to insult in the the case of the majority of past winners!

Errm, isn't that why they did what they did though? ... their act was the kick up the backside "Eurosong" has needed for the last hundred-thousand years and power to their elbow. Lithuania's cheeky effort raised a wry chuckle, otherwise, the only one I can remember anything about one week on was the Rumanian entry (came 4th), a well-crafted song by a very strong singer.

Sorry, I don't believe it's possible to insult in the the case of the majority of past winners!

Romania was a very good dancey clubby type piece - well that's what my missus and I thought.

Whatever next - Denmark being represented by 'Tallica? UK by Iron Maiden? :D

Archived