IGNORED

Clinching The Title

Nogbad the Bad

League table makes interesting reading at the moment, especially bearing our run-in in mind. I don't expect it's escaped everyone's notice but:

From the Port Vale away game on 27th March up to and including the away game with Barnsley on 2nd May, we face 7 consecutive games against the teams currently placed 2nd to 8th inclusive. Then it's just Blackpool at home.

We know all about the home games but the away games could hardly be tougher either.

We're going to have to do it gloriously, the hard way. In fact City are going to have to DEVASTATE these clubs' hopes one by one along the way as we storm to the title. :cool:

Guest Friday The 13th

I agree, but you shouldn't look at the games as a sequence. Sure it is our run in and will determine our season, but if we look at each game individually we are very capable of winning each one. If the team look at each game as it comes we really should be able to nail every team in our sight.

We've all seen the fixture list! Thats why its so vital to get as many points over the next few games as possible.

All the top clubs will want as big a points cushion as possible before those crunch games come around just in case it all goes wrong.QPR especially have a tough run-in - probably harder than either Argyle or City and if they go into April off the pace they'll find it difficult to get back in touch.

Holloway can see that and thats why he's panicing now...... :cool:

We've all seen the fixture list!  Thats why its so vital to get as many points over the next few games as possible.

All the top clubs will want as big a points cushion as possible before those crunch games come around just in case it all goes wrong.QPR especially have a tough run-in - probably harder than either Argyle or City and if they go into April off the pace they'll find it difficult to get back in touch.

Holloway can see that and thats why he's panicing now...... :cool:

Sorry to be such a Forum bore by pointing this out Robbored! :P

I don't think we should rely on a big points cushion (though admittedly it would be handy) as we should be confident of knocking over these teams one by one thereby severely denting their own hopes along the way. In that respect the fixtures could hardly be better.

As 22A said, none of them will be relishing a clash with the mighty Reds at such a vital time.

We all know what can happen, but if we're not confident in our team at this moment, we never will be.

Lets leave these Title imposters trailing in our wake and flailing around for the runners-up spot as City plough a lone, devastating, furrow to the Championship.

Some one else with some confidence :cool: Is there anyone who thinks we are going to blow it and play 2nd div football next season :o
With regards to the question does anyone think we will blow it - just listen to the phone in's on Radio Bristol straight after the match !!!

Yes but on that note, if Celtic lose their next game and we win all of our remaining games we'll set a new British record of 25 straight wins.....

:D

Who cares about Celtic and their records. Scottish football is not up to the standard of English football.

Celtic are irrelevant.

League table makes interesting reading at the moment, especially bearing our run-in in mind. I don't expect it's escaped everyone's notice but:

From the Port Vale away game on 27th March up to and including the away game with Barnsley on 2nd May, we face 7 consecutive games against the teams currently placed 2nd to 8th inclusive. Then it's just Blackpool at home.

We know all about the home games but the away games could hardly be tougher either.

We're going to have to do it gloriously, the hard way. In fact City are going to have to DEVASTATE these clubs' hopes one by one along the way as we storm to the title. :me?:

yeah not a easy month in april but as i look at it those teams

must be thinking dam we got to play bristol city so i guess the

teams we will be playing will find it as tough as us, but april

is the month that could well see us up :D

and i've never seen a city championship side YET :(

IMAG0001.JPG

IMAG0000.GIF

Archived