IGNORED

The Worlds Gone Mad

Dollymarie

Ok so this is another example of why I think the worlds gone crazy.

Theres this bloke on Points West at the moment, whos escaped from police after a car chase, and climbed up onto a roof in Gloucester. Hes started throwing roof tiles down at them, endangering people and smashing cars around where he is. What are the police doing to stop him.

Giving him food and drink and cigarettes!!!!!

Why the flip is he going to be persuaded to come down if theyre feeding him, despite the fact hes putting innocent members of the public at risk.

Makes me FURIOUS!!!!!!

Theres this bloke on Points West at the moment, whos escaped from police after a car chase, and climbed up onto a roof in Gloucester. Hes started throwing roof tiles down at them, endangering people and smashing cars around where he is. What are the police doing to stop him.

Why the flip is he going to be persuaded to come down if theyre feeding him, despite the fact hes putting innocent members of the public at risk.

Makes me FURIOUS!!!!!!

Have they given him a lighter? :w00t:

Have they given him a lighter? :w00t:

No but his oh so clever friends are cheering him on to throw more bricks at the fire crew.

Wheres a taser gun when they need it?

And I bet the berk ends up suing the police cos he scratches his hand on one of the bricks he lobbed.

ITS INSANE!!!!!

Especially if you are ontop of a roof with loads of fags

You two are rubbish, I was trying to get my hair off and be serious for once, and you two lummocks have come in and ruined it.

A curse on both your houses, I hope you get bricks lobbed at you tomorrow.

You two are rubbish, I was trying to get my hair off and be serious for once, and you two lummocks have come in and ruined it.

A curse on both your houses, I hope you get bricks lobbed at you tomorrow.

Being a postman in this delightful town this is a regular occurrence.

I always take two lighters out with me though!

And I never knew you wore a wig!

Makes me FURIOUS!!!!!!

Compared to some of the bigger inexplicable problems of the world, I find that one fairly comical.

Firstly, how rubbish are the police. Outrun in the chase, and then couldn't stop the fella climbing a house!

I can just imagine the gormless looks on their faces when they realised that the bloke had a pretty good vantage point.

Fair play to the crook, he ran away from the fuzz and fooled them into catering for him, result.

Compared to some of the bigger inexplicable problems of the world, I find that one fairly comical.

Firstly, how rubbish are the police. Outrun in the chase, and then couldn't stop the fella climbing a house!

I can just imagine the gormless looks on their faces when they realised that the bloke had a pretty good vantage point.

Fair play to the crook, he ran away from the fuzz and fooled them into catering for him, result.

And we'll all be paying for him to be looked after for a few years I'd imagine.

Hope he remembers to take a lighter with him :w00t:

And we'll all be paying for him to be looked after for a few years I'd imagine.

Hope he remembers to take a lighter with him :w00t:

going to email points west and make sure a lighter is provided for him when he goes down, getting quite concerned about it.

Perhaps we should release a charity single or have bucket collections outside of the gate to raise enough for a decent zippo lighter.

going to email points west and make sure a lighter is provided for him when he goes down, getting quite concerned about it.

Perhaps we should release a charity single or have bucket collections outside of the gate to raise enough for a decent zippo lighter.

Or we could make a day of it and have loads of z-list celebrities making fools of themselves.

Bob Geldof and Lenny Henry could show us the workings of a lighter factory.

We could call it Light Relief or summink? :w00t:

perhaps their was a lighter on the passenger seat !!!!

That explains it all then, perhaps the old bill will take that into consideration and let him off the poor lad.

I hope they give him a blanket later, wouldn't want him catching a chill!

Did he nick it though or was he going to give it back? :dunno:

Its alright, you keep digging that hole and sooner or later I'm going to pop along and FILL IT IN!!!

If he'd taken it without its owners permission, then its stolen, and as it was stolen in cheltenham and he is on a roof in gloucester, I don't think it will be going back anytime soon, its probably got a few dents and holes in it now, after the bricks hes been throwing.

Can you claim for that on your insurance?

Would it say, "dodgy loony on roof smashed my windows"

Maybe he was listening to Angels by RObbie Williams and had his lighter out waving it ceremoniously :dunno:

So what is so bad about that !!!! don't the police have better things to do than pick on a guy, desperate for a fag listening to Robbie Williams ballads waving a flame in a car !!! This country makes me mad, Dolls i can see your frustration !!! :ranting:

Archived