IGNORED

The Worlds Gone Mad

Dollymarie

Its alright, you keep digging that hole and sooner or later I'm going to pop along and FILL IT IN!!!

If he'd taken it without its owners permission, then its stolen, and as it was stolen in cheltenham and he is on a roof in gloucester, I don't think it will be going back anytime soon, its probably got a few dents and holes in it now, after the bricks hes been throwing.

Can you claim for that on your insurance?

Would it say, "dodgy loony on roof smashed my windows"

:handbags:

If he left it on double yellows he might get told off for that too! :razz:

Its alright, you keep digging that hole and sooner or later I'm going to pop along and FILL IT IN!!!

If he'd taken it without its owners permission, then its stolen, and as it was stolen in cheltenham and he is on a roof in gloucester, I don't think it will be going back anytime soon, its probably got a few dents and holes in it now, after the bricks hes been throwing.

Can you claim for that on your insurance?

Would it say, "dodgy loony on roof smashed my windows"

Wonder if he wants a car loan? :whistle:

Ok, I have the answer.

Surely if hes been eating and drinking hes going to need to visit a toilet sometime soon.

Offer him a pass to use the bog and then say he can climb back up, (with fingers crossed behind your back)

and then nick the useless twerp.

If someone dies in a fire cos the fire engine was keeping an eye on him, then you lot wont be laughing.

Failing that, stop feeding him, he'll get hungry and come down

Ok, I have the answer.

Surely if hes been eating and drinking hes going to need to visit a toilet sometime soon.

Offer him a pass to use the bog and then say he can climb back up, (with fingers crossed behind your back)

If someone dies in a fire cos the fire engine was keeping an eye on him, then you lot wont be laughing.

I expect he will aim fire at the police below :laugh:

Didn't they try the need for a wee tactic on that Fathers For Justice Batman (?) on Buckingham palace that time? They kept on giving him drinks and hoped nature would call. he only had his cape to hide his modesty and weeing on a palace is probably still a tower of London offence.

This yob I guess wouldn't care, he'd probably just sprinkle from the rooftop! :pinch:

Ok, I have the answer.

Ahhhhhhhhh fork subtlety, just shoot the theivin little sheyte!!! Keep Britain tidy, just shoot a thievin little scum bag....................then use the chuffin lighter to dispose of the remains.

Oh sorry, I'd affect their precious "Human rights" :w00t::w00t:

I wont sleep tonite worrying about the C U Next Tuesday, and his precious rights :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Our Police forces are a joke.

If he was standing on the street, he would have been arrested. so why becuase he's on a roof does this change anything?!

Get a ladder, and get him down...it's so simple :doh:

My grandad was a copper in Bristol, he would have sorted it by now. Straight up a ladder, dodge the bricks, grab him by his collar, frog march him down the stairs, slap his legs & take him home to his mum. And he'd be back in time for tea. Bloody coppers, no wonder our council tax is so high.

My grandad was a copper in Bristol, he would have sorted it by now. Straight up a ladder, dodge the bricks, grab him by his collar, frog march him down the stairs, slap his legs & take him home to his mum. And he'd be back in time for tea. Bloody coppers, no wonder our council tax is so high.

Sadly yer grandad would probably have been grassed up, and done fer assault in this day and age.

Exactly, none of this pussy footing about, send they boys up and drag him down by his scroney little neck, then take him to the station and give him the biggest whacking of his life for being such a bother, then send him on his merry way!

But RedM is right, he'll end up sueing the state for some screwed up human rights loop hole, i expect he's got a lawyer already :doh:

Exactly, none of this pussy footing about, send they boys up and drag him down by his scroney little neck, then take him to the station and give him the biggest whacking of his life for being such a bother, then send him on his merry way!

But RedM is right, he'll end up sueing the state for some screwed up human rights loop hole, i expect he's got a lawyer already :doh:

*Ahem*.....................

My client forcefully denies this false accusation.indeed he was beaten up ruthlessly by the fascist bully bo...................

Ah fork it, hes guilty m'lud lock the errrrrrrrrrrrr speciman up fer life!!! :w00t:

I'll get me coat.................*ahem* :whistle:

Or they could offer him some "special" cigarettes, and then he'll be convinced he can fly, and do us all a favour and fall off.

I must smoke the weak stuff, where do you get the 'think you can fly' s##t??

To be honest, the bloke doesn't exactly deserve to fall to certain death for nicking a motor and evading arrest. A slap on the are should suffice.

I think you're gettin carried away Dollface.

A/ it's a good one for inexperienced bobbies to get some practice of dealing with awkward situations, and

B/ it's not like he'd a necrophiliac-paedo-grannybashing-crackdealing-whorepeddling-facerapist. He's just some daft loon who's going to get a kicking from the feds and sent on his way.

At least he's got a crackin story for the fellas down the local!

Archived