IGNORED

Fontaine Confirmed

martnewts

That is quality news, made my day. Not sure bout showumni though as don't no much about him but fontaine signing is quality

I agree. I'm slating Showumni on the other thread, but Fontaine is definitely a good buy. The guy is class, and would be good enough for the Championship if we managed to get there. :city:

Brilliant signing! People say that we have too many centre halfs, but this guy can also cover for Woodman at Left Back. We now have brilliant strength in depth in this area and you know what they say about how important it is to have good cover for your first team, but also competition for places.

All good things come to those who wait!

And I'm so confident about next season - Its going to be a good'un!!

TOP 2! - Going up!

I'm so impatient!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I do love the world cup but what i would give for it to be 3pm first day of the season now is well pretty much anything!!!! :pray:

A few seasons back under Wilson, City had one of the best defensive records in the league. We were very solid at the back all season. Looks like GJ is going to start with a similar solid foundation, and make it very difficult to score against us.

Last december we had the worst goals for/against record in the division, so the turnaround will be complete. Next step we start banging a few more goals in, as we certainly missed a shed load last season.

Archived