IGNORED

£23 V Scunthorpe

Wurzel City

There's always tickets available in Dolman blocks C and D if you order them early enough

Sorry - I'm talking about the Premiership prices listed.

What I mean is it's nigh on impossible to buy a Man U ticket for £23, despite that being their price advertised.

If they actually sold matchday tickets I imagine the prices would be somewhat different.

They could spend £18 (not £17) and have a crap view in the Atyeo; presuming they can get to the ground or are willing to pay the charges related to posting tickets. How much is that these days? (£1.70ish per ticket or is the postal charge only per application?)

- or alternatively book by phone say you'll pick them up on match day, which is precisely what I do when I bring a mate. For no additional postal charge.

Dan

- or alternatively book by phone say you'll pick them up on match day, which is precisely what I do when I bring a mate. For no additional postal charge.

Dan

Cant really suss that out; according to ticket info there will be a 5% charge for credit/debit card bookings except online purchases which will be 70p per ticket; now how do you book online without a credit/debit card :blink:

Cant really suss that out; according to ticket info there will be a 5% charge for credit/debit card bookings except online purchases which will be 70p per ticket; now how do you book online without a credit/debit card :blink:

it's still cheaper than pay on the day...the £23 "headline" to this thread becomes £20 - add 5% and it becomes £21

Dan

There's probably nothing we can do about the prices they charge to watch 'our team'. If you want to watch them that badly they will expect you to pay. Taken forgranted again!

One thing that can be influenced though is the overpriced junk they call 'food'... Don't buy it! Get your snacks and drinks at Sainsburys. If you want tea or coffee make your own in the small flasks you can buy now. Sorted.

Then they WILL have to do something positive!!

If you don't want to Pay £23 then buy a season ticket its the easiest option - You can spread the cost over 6 months or even use a credit card to pay for it - If your really that bothered by the price then stay at home and miss the game which will annoy you even more!

Christ do you live in a fantasyland or what.

Hopefully the FCC will address this at their next meeting with the club.

£23 for pay on the day is disgusting, not all people will decide weeks in advance or even days in advance whether they are going or not. Some decide at the last minute, and £23 is hardly enticing them.

This is not about the reality that buying a season ticket saves you money, of course it should, the club should be looking at getting more fans at the gate by offering reasonable prices.

£15 is a fair price for 90 minutes of third division football, with the prices as dear as they are now it's no wonder people who live farther away are saying ###### that!

Stop paying the players 2/3 thousand a week and bring it in line with reality and the problem would be solved.

We've won nothing by paying our players extortionate wages and yet we see Colchester and Luton pass us by with a moderate wage structure in place.

The difference in money is minute when you consider a 3/4 filled Ashton gate charging £15 a head or a half empty gate charging £23.

Hopefully the FCC will address this at their next meeting with the club.

£23 for pay on the day is disgusting, not all people will decide weeks in advance or even days in advance whether they are going or not. Some decide at the last minute, and £23 is hardly enticing them.

11am for a saturday game or 5.30pm for a mid week game gives people plenty of time to decide whether their going or not. :dunno:

if you want to watch the best in the west you have pay more. everything else in life is expensive, petrol, beer, fags, gas bill, council tax, t.v licence etc.

thats the way things are in the uk.

i think for a day out its worth it.

the same sort of money as a night out with the missus!

if you want to watch the best in the west you have pay more. everything else in life is expensive, petrol, beer, fags, gas bill, council tax, t.v licence etc.

thats the way things are in the uk.

i think for a day out its worth it.

the same sort of money as a night out with the missus!

Not if you get the missus to pay :D ah thats an idea .... now where is she ???

11am for a saturday game or 5.30pm for a mid week game gives people plenty of time to decide whether their going or not. :dunno:

I used to live in London mate and all week i was going come matchday life all too often got in the way of what i really wanted to do i could not attend.There are a lot of City fans in the same situation Wether they live in Somerset, Wilts or that place over the Severn.Toom any of us live lifes that are not as balanced as we would choose.

Now i have a season ticket and i still miss many more games than i wish making the saving for possessing a season ticket not quite so attractive.I do not feel it is justifiable to charge City fans £23 on the day because they cannot commit when the club wants them to and because in the long term as well as the short it will lose the club money.I would not pay it, i do not doubt my own commitment or anybody elses who would refuse and think to themselves that the club can swivel for that amount of cash.

Archived