IGNORED

Presenting A Major Innovation

dagest

Guest DrFaustus

Well I'm bored cos we got no customers to serve at work at the moment so blooming quiet no one to take the sausage out of :w00t:

You're a shemale?!

Moaning......OK, I have to stay in Birmingham tomorrow night with work. That has to be the winner, what on God's earth does anyone do to deserve that?

Get a decent curry there mind. And everything.

OK here's mine.

The editor of my church's magazine has resigned (Not a bad thing in itself), but before doing so he wrote and published the magazine slagging me off to the parish. A real charmer... and a Wigan Athletic fan, so someone terminally unhappy

What do you reckon? Should I sue? Should I send round the lads to have a word?

I'm sure you could think of something like the price of beer and fags??

Well, I'd have money so prices wouldn't be a problem, plus I try not to smoke, and could do with boozing less.

Hang on...theres a small chance that City'll give me something to moan about. Right gimme the cash Robins!

Well, I'd have money so prices wouldn't be a problem, plus I try not to smoke, and could do with boozing less.

Hang on...theres a small chance that City'll give me something to moan about. Right gimme the cash Robins!

Can I just give you the keys to the bank then you can help yourself. Done forget to lock the door behind you though :D

Why's that Mozo bloke always starting ridiculous rumours about me having a beard? I've never said anything about him. He's really beginning to hurt my feelings and I'm getting fed up about it. Why doesn't he just stick to his leather bound collection of 70s adult magazines (in protective covers) and let us respectable people get on with our lives?

And another thing why can't people get their sodding change ready before they get on the bus?

Why's that Mozo bloke always starting ridiculous rumours about me having a beard? I've never said anything about him. He's really beginning to hurt my feelings and I'm getting fed up about it. Why doesn't he just stick to his leather bound collection of 70s adult magazines (in protective covers) and let us respectable people get on with our lives?

And another thing why can't people get their sodding change ready before they get on the bus?

and why cant they remember their cashcard when they come to the bank instead of me having to look up their account details each time they visit :angry:

I really hate work and the fact I have go there all the time. It's so bloody boring that I think I'm going to go out of my mind. God it's sh1tte.

Who's up next?

Couldn't agree more Dags. I really ****in hate all the arse licking, backstabbing, paper shuffling, bean counting malarky that I call work. Still, gotta pay the mortgage and keep buying more toys haven't you? My inner hippy is bursting to get out. Might have to turn my back on all this consumerism & drop out. Pass the skins.

The same one who lets smelly people onto the bus.

Talking about smelly people theres this one bloke who comes in the bank every other day with a filthy coat and wipes his sweat on his coat. Hes absolutely minging and he cant control his dog either. We have to spray the branch when he leaves and the stench leaves you gagging!! :disapointed2se:

Couldn't agree more Dags. I really ****in hate all the arse licking, backstabbing, paper shuffling, bean counting malarky that I call work. Still, gotta pay the mortgage and keep buying more toys haven't you? My inner hippy is bursting to get out. Might have to turn my back on all this consumerism & drop out. Pass the skins.

As my old Aussie neighbour used to say don't cut the grass smoke it :w00t:

I really hate work and the fact I have go there all the time. It's so bloody boring that I think I'm going to go out of my mind. God it's sh1tte.

Who's up next?

God.... you think you've got it bad........ boring is easy ...... you should try where I work..... most of the time you'd spend there you'd be trying to avoid being nailed to a cross by your fellow delightful workmates.... and the rest of the time you'd be removing the knives from your back.

I love work............... and all I want to do is a good job for the company I work for...... but hey that's too much for some bastard ###### **** shit little people who would rather spend most of their time ###### you over as it takes the spotlight off the fact that they are doing ###### all apart from trying to screw you and everybody else ;)

but I'm not bitter........ like ###### **** hell I'm not and I will ###### them when the chance comes around ..... big time as they say :)

Oh and it will come around...... so if you recognise yourself be warned :) :) :);)

Talking about smelly people theres this one bloke who comes in the bank every other day with a filthy coat and wipes his sweat on his coat. Hes absolutely minging and he cant control his dog either.

Does he have a beard? Constantly raving about Karl Marx? Ahh, thought so...

God.... you think you've got it bad........ boring is easy ...... you should try where I work..... most of the time you'd spend there you'd be trying to avoid being nailed to a cross by your fellow delightful workmates.... and the rest of the time you'd be removing the knives from your back.

I love work............... and all I want to do is a good job for the company I work for...... but hey that's too much for some bastard ###### **** shit little people who would rather spend most of their time ###### you over as it takes the spotlight off the fact that they are doing ###### all apart from trying to screw you and everybody else ;)

but I'm not bitter........ like ###### **** hell I'm not and I will ###### them when the chance comes around ..... big time as they say :)

Take a breath DC. Where the bloody hell do you work? I mean getting nailed to a cross? Torture chamber maybe?

Take a breath DC. Where the bloody hell do you work? I mean getting nailed to a cross? Torture chamber maybe?

Do you have a job yet SCT ?

Muhaaha................ the best is yet to come geezer....... if you are not lucky ......

I'm fine........... I have a very well balanced view of life and the people that I work with :)

Guest DrFaustus

Sounds like a great place. All that S&M. Marvellous.

DC, do your employers provide the equipment or can you bring your own engineered devices?

I love work............... and all I want to do is a good job for the company I work for......

If you're not one of the following, you're either mental or a liar:

Rock Star

Footballer

Monica Belluci's personal trainer

Something involving messing about with Chimps

Assassin on a job to waste Richard Branson

Archived