IGNORED

Presenting A Major Innovation

dagest

I hate the fact that I'm broke. Perpetual brokeness is the bane of my life, and thinking myself lucky that I ain't starving and that doesn't make me feel any better. Innit.

God don't get me going there... Just spent about £500 on fark all...

I'm sure you could think of something like the price of beer and fags??

And don't get me started on the rising price in cheese!

plus I try not to smoke

HA!

I would not like to moan, thanks, yesterday was my moaning day, today I'm trying to not moan becuase everything hurts too much. Although I have got mental shakes today - am I allowed to moan about that?

Can I join you in that moan, I have no money until the 31st of July either!

But do you mean limited funds, or that the bank tell you to f__k off when you try the hole in the wall?

B0ll0x was meant to be comin down next weekend too! Funked that one up fs

I mean I'm overdrawn already, and I have a passport to pay for. I do have a very large overdraft but really don't like using it unless I have to.

I'm sure Robins can take the minus off and put a few zeros on the end of my balance?? :pray:

I'm over my overdraft :crying:

Payday isn't till the 27th :crying:

Am owed about a ton but still :crying:

Come on Robins stop being selfish!

I've been annoyed by Tescos, McDonalds and globalization for some time now. There is lots of other crap that pisses me off, but i don't have the time to sit and my PC for a week and bore you.

Rupert Murdock and his media sluts twisting our reality too is desperatly annoying.

And now for a random insult:

Moz, you're a caravan dwelling big girl's blouse.

And what exactly is wrong with being a garment worn across a female's bust?

Is that good or bad?

People generally don't moan about good stuff, do they?

What's the origins of your name anyway? Is it cos you're the biggest dag?

And what exactly is wrong with being a garment worn across a female's bust?

People generally don't moan about good stuff, do they?

What's the origins of your name anyway? Is it cos you're the biggest dag?

What's wrong? You're spending most of your time huggin some fat bird. On reflection though, given your track record with women, I can see why you might not be so fussed.

Proletarian revolutionaries cannot give away such secrets.

What's wrong? You're spending most of your time huggin some fat bird. On reflection though, given your track record with women, I can see why you might not be so fussed.

Proletarian revolutionaries cannot give away such secrets.

Point taken.

Guest DrFaustus

Well I'm going to moan as am on an internet connection in a city centre hotel in Brum and the first site I log onto is this 'un.

Closet Shithead plainly.

And everything.

By the way, a good mate of mine is a closet gashead...even coming to a pre-season friendly with me. :chant6ez:

Well I'm going to moan as am on an internet connection in a city centre hotel in Brum and the first site I log onto is this 'un.

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

By the way, a good mate of mine is a closet gashead...even coming to a pre-season friendly with me. :chant6ez:

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

Closet Shithead plainly.

And everything.

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

and repeat

and repeat

and repeat.............. :whistle:

Closet Shithead plainly.

And everything.

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

Closet red plainly.

And everything.

How is your mate Steve Phillips by the way?

Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.Innit.

Fear not dear brethren, RED4LIFE has today fixed my wing mirror, (who says forums arent useful) many thanks to him, and sorry bigtone but you took too long.

What to moan about next???

I'm distraught Dolls. 37 Pidgeons plummeted to their deaths trying to help you and what happens......you go elsewhere.

Ah well, at least the cat has plenty to munch on for a while.

Archived