Monica Belluci's personal trainer

Something involving messing about with Chimps

Assassin on a job to waste Richard Branson

Ex Rock Star....................

Football at school

Who the ######?

Visit Monkey World.............. At Wool in Dorset

Richard sold me vinyl in the past yes

I really hate work and the fact I have go there all the time. It's so bloody boring that I think I'm going to go out of my mind. God it's sh1tte.

Who's up next?

Job's alright, bunch of retarded eejits with vulgar minds so I feel quite at home, not moaning though is it...mmm, mmm, mmm got the drive, ambition and motivation of a hippy and I hate that word 'potential', it's designed to make you feel like a waster, it's only ever applied to people who haven't achieved very much.

If only capitalism could find it in it's heart to cater for those who'd like to spend their days sitting in fields, looking at the sky, talking to the trees, munching back the shrooms, chugging at the 'erb and swigging on a nice cool one then the world would be a far better place, if slightly less productive :farmer: .

Sounds like a great place. All that S&M. Marvellous.

DC, do your employers provide the equipment or can you bring your own engineered devices?

Yes Dr.Faustus............. if you are a total ###### (toss pot yeh get meh) they do provide all the equipment you would need.......... needless to say I'm totally 'Toolless' but I have spunk and the balls to take all the other ###### on ;)

You do fit the bill but only on the count that you support the Gas and on a personal level I think you'd end up being in my gang :)

If only capitalism could find it in it's heart to cater for those who'd like to spend their days sitting in fields, looking at the sky, talking to the trees, munching back the shrooms, chugging at the 'erb and swigging on a nice cool one then the world would be a far better place, if slightly less productive :farmer: .

Hey brother I'm in, you read my mind. All power to the repressed hippy capitalist consumers.

If I knew how to fight I'd box your ears Moz.

Don't be sore dagest. There's nowt wrong with looking like Brian Blessed...

That's the problem - capitalism requires productivity. That's why I yearn for the day that a Trevist era begins.

Should have been born 40 years earlier me, 60's sounded right up my street. *SIGH*

Indeed, I really couldn't give tuppence about hitting targets, dveloping resourse potential, improving channel stategies and blue sky fickin' sh1te crap. Just all of it - fick off! You hear me?

I despise business jargon.

Don't be sore dagest. There's nowt wrong with looking like Brian Blessed...

That's the problem - capitalism requires productivity. That's why I yearn for the day that a Trevist era begins.

Was does that entail? Is it a movement away from scurrilous insults?

Viva the revolution, talk's gone quiet of late, our plan of sitting down with a nice cup of tea and watching all transpire before our eyes doesn't seem to have gone as successfully as we first envisaged. (I wonder what thread that was in.....)

Ah well, back to the drawing board......perhaps we should give coffee a go?

Viva the revolution, talk's gone quiet of late, our plan of sitting down with a nice cup of tea and watching all transpire before our eyes doesn't seem to have gone as successfully as we first envisaged. (I wonder what thread that was in.....)

Ah well, back to the drawing board......perhaps we should give coffee a go?

That's the problem, our Trevvy ways just hinder our Trevist progress. Catch-25 situation.

I think it was on the Livechat thread :dunno:

At the end of the day, the bottom-line is that I totally agree with you.

Would it maximise our output if Dagest is designated as the point of contact?

You work in my office? :blink:

Yep, I'm the one who through anguish and frustration bangs his head against the drinks machine twice daily. Inevitable coffee stain on groin is the result.

I need to take a mini break, mind-map my options, and brainstorm whilst thinking out of the box. Then I'll get my people to call your people and give you my analysis on your proposal.

OK, could you ask your 'team leader' to organise a 'huddle' so we can keep the guys 'in the loop'!

Ok id like a moan please

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!

No seriously, why are wing mirrors so bloody difficult to get off, I tried to get my friend to put my new one on yesterday, but low and behold we take the casing off the inside of the car and its got them bloody star shaped screw things underneath, do I have a star shaped screw taker outerer thingy, NOPE!

Anyone got a star shaped alun key screwer undoerthingy please???

Ok id like a moan please

No seriously, why are wing mirrors so bloody difficult to get off, I tried to get my friend to put my new one on yesterday, but low and behold we take the casing off the inside of the car and its got them bloody star shaped screw things underneath, do I have a star shaped screw taker outerer thingy, NOPE!

Dolls, its refreshing to find a girl who can talk all technical like:

Now I do have a star shaped screw taker outerer thingy type whatnot but it does depend on how wide the star shaped hole thingy is. Once we can decide on the width of the taker outerer then we in business. Of course once out you will then need to get a star shaped screw putter inerer type doodad as well to put the mirror thingy back on the 4 wheeled broom broom.

The only problem is that I live in Ireland so how do we get the taker outerer and the putter inerer across the deepish bluey grey watery and wetish stuff that separates us. Suppose we could try one of them biggish noisy flying thingy whatnots and you could collect at Lulsgate.

Please let me know

Put starshaped inner and outer in a carboard container thingy, take it to post office whatjamacallit, send it over the deep blue sea by carrier pigeon or plane (please delete as appropriate) to me whereupon I will procure broken wingmirror from the side of my brum brum and then reinstall one that works and is shiny and new, then I will send it back via carrier pigeon or plane (please delete as appropriate.)

Failing that all donations for my own innyoutty star shaped thingy gratefully accepted, or we could send the boys round to retrieve it from my ex boyfriend.

Put starshaped inner and outer in a carboard container thingy, take it to post office whatjamacallit, send it over the deep blue sea by carrier pigeon or plane (please delete as appropriate) to me whereupon I will procure broken wingmirror from the side of my brum brum and then reinstall one that works and is shiny and new, then I will send it back via carrier pigeon or plane (please delete as appropriate.)

Failing that all donations for my own innyoutty star shaped thingy gratefully accepted, or we could send the boys round to retrieve it from my ex boyfriend.

Or to make things simpler why not go round to a garage who will do it for you? :dunno:

Ok id like a moan please

I can sort you out Dolls, I work in a Main dealers, so we have loads of star shaped twisty screw remover type things (torx screwdrivers). Pm me and If you can get to me, I will remove and fit a new one for you (If you have the parts).

Can I have a moan of my own? Since last week, I have discovered that I can only view so many pages on OTIB or the Official site before I get ACCESS DENIED across my bloody monitor. I have now got to pick and choose what topics I look at before I'm stopped. :ranting: WTFIGO? (no I'm not blaming you Tim)

How do they expect me to start a Trevolution without access to OTIB???

Archived