IGNORED

Funniest Thread I've Seen For Ages!

Big Red Rich

Guest DrFaustus

Bunch of jokers.

Whereas you post sane, coherent and intelligent drivel pearls of wisdom?

you must have time to waste looking at that cesspit

It's our cesspit and it's paid for. Or will be if the mortgage is ever cleared.

Whereas you post sane, coherent and intelligent drivel pearls of wisdom?

It's our cesspit and it's paid for. Or will be if the mortgage is ever cleared.

I certainly wouldn't post a thread asking to sign a player who earns on the brink of £5,000 a week if i was a garbage mid table league 2 side with no ambition.

Oh shut up you clown we're 5-0 up and you have to stick up for the gashead again just enjoy the moment, my old school pal's just scored and he'll be a bigger star than any of the gas contigent.

Its a friendly wally, remember when we stuffed Exeter last year and that wasnt exactly a sign on things to come was it.

For the record, scoring against a Mickey Mouse non league outfit doesnt make anyone a 'star'. Remember professional football and playground football are two very different things. But I guess you still have alot of expirience of the latter.

Its a friendly wally, remember when we stuffed Exeter last year and that wasnt exactly a sign on things to come was it.

For the record, scoring against a Mickey Mouse non league outfit doesnt make anyone a 'star'. Remember professional football and playground football are two very different things. But I guess you still have alot of expirience of the latter.

so you'd rather not be 5-0 up then? maybe 5-0 down?!? that'll point to a good season!

I said "He'll be a bigger star" you nonse which indicates that is in the "Future" many people could have predicted the same about Leroy Lita or Liam Rosenior, i'm willing to do the same with Jen seeing as i played with him on the same school side for a year and saw his pace and ability, stop having a pop at fellow supporters because you seem to get a kick out of it.

I said "He'll be a bigger star" you nonse which indicates that is in the "Future" many people could have predicted the same about Leroy Lita or Liam Rosenior, i'm willing to do the same with Jen seeing as i played with him on the same school side for a year and saw his pace and ability, stop having a pop at fellow supporters because you seem to get a kick out of it.

I'm only having a pop at a 'supporter' and not 'supporters'. Two can play at your game.

I'd ignore this guy, (atyeo andy) i remember him predicting promotion last year on the final day with city needing to win about 15 - 0 and not so long ago thinkin city will win the league by xmas! clown !

I'd ignore this guy, (atyeo andy) i remember him predicting promotion last year on the final day with city needing to win about 15 - 0 and not so long ago thinkin city will win the league by xmas! clown !

Cheers Bud, just can't understand where his annimosity comes from, the only people i've fallen out with on here have been gasheads.

Cheers Bud, just can't understand where his annimosity comes from, the only people i've fallen out with on here have been gasheads.

Yea i don't understand it either! i think we got some good youngsters coming through and its great when they score, whoever its against! just don't see this guys problem!

Ouch, not pulling away from the punches there chump!

And for the record we should win the league by Christmas given the size of our club compared to others.

• Admin

And for the record we should win the league by Christmas given the size of our club compared to others.

admire your humour ! would be first team ever to do this ! :blush:

Am a tad worried about the quality of our friendlies, on paper apart from the Soton game there is nothing to really test us against !

Ouch, not pulling away from the punches there chump!

Thats just ignorant! just because we're bristol city doesnt mean anything! look at last season, colchester and southend!?! they are considered smaller clubs so they shouldnt go up? come back to reality!

Look at me, look at me. I went to school with someone who plays for Bristol City..........arn't I clever! :chant6ez::ph34r:

Big Red T*T.

I'm happy to see my mate do well, sorry if that offends you but i'm a little surprised by what has happened to Jennison but i will be following him closely this coming season for the fact i use to play in the same side, just because your shocking at football doesn't mean you can have a dig at people who arn't.

Rich is a decent footballer for the record. Shock horror...your wrong again.

This forums because a bit of a joke really, i thought people might like to know about our players if they don't know alot and i know someone personally and their strengths and weaknesses but obviously you don't give a damn so why bother turning up at the start of the season.

Out of interest, what age did you play with him at?

I last played against him a few years back but you don't lose natural ability and special qualities, and having played against Big Red T*T and having scored a few past him i hearby confirm he is not good.

I also think it's an interesting fact that he is ex England, Ex Manchester United Champions League Winner Andy Cole's cousin who use to play for Bristol City, the team you claim to support.

I last played against him a few years back but you don't lose natural ability and special qualities, and having played against Big Red T*T and having scored a few past him i hearby confirm he is not good.

I also think it's an interesting fact that he is ex England, Ex Manchester United Champions League Winner Andy Cole's cousin who use to play for Bristol City, the team you claim to support.

:laugh: Keep it coming mate...

I find it quite ammusing that you give it large about your dislike for Rovers yet judging from your profile youve never been a City supporter for a derby game.

I find it quite ammusing that you give it large about your dislike for Rovers yet judging from your profile youve never been a City supporter for a derby game.

Wow this is getting good! U going to beat him up at break time? So now your a better city fan because you've 'supported' them longer?

No i obviously imagined turning up last year at the scum ground to watch Grant Smith smash home the winner, and i saw City beat the gas 4-2 when i was 7 or 8, i don't give a hoot about that i can't stand Bristol Rovers is there something wrong with that?

Archived