IGNORED

Funniest Thread I've Seen For Ages!

Big Red Rich

Guest DrFaustus

If you mean your posts as a joke, fair enough! i apologise, i just assumed your serious all the time. Anyway i never called you a 10 year old, just seems to me like some of your post were written by a 10 year old. Keep on smilling! :D

:D:D:D

You edited your post, yet still made a tit of your grammar, syntax and spelling.

Now, remind me; who's 10? :farmer:

:D:D:D

You edited your post, yet still made a tit of your grammar, syntax and spelling.

Now, remind me; who's 10? :farmer:

I NEVER CALLED ANYONE 10!!!!! anyway me grammer may be poor, we all cant be doctors can we! don't make me feel bad cus your english is gooder than mine! :crying:

Especially as you know one of the 'stars' of the team as well...................... :rofl2br:

What a nobjockey, now your going to start having a go at our own players aswell, nice one.

I'm excited about this season and that's my own opinion, how sad your now having cheap digs, i'd love Jennison to turn round and score 10-15 this coming season, probably won't happen but even less chance with supporters like you.

What a nobjockey, now your going to start having a go at our own players aswell, nice one.

I'm excited about this season and that's my own opinion, how sad your now having cheap digs, i'd love Jennison to turn round and score 10-15 this coming season, probably won't happen but even less chance with supporters like you.

I love it when you bite Dunc, its hillarious............. :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

I love it when you bite Dunc, its hillarious............. :laugh:

Poor sap must have terrible blood pressure to match the acne. Never mind eh, could be worse...he could be a sheethead. Oh you mean he is? Blimey, why does he spend City home games on our chatroom talking more collective bollox than the rest of us?

Closet blue, plainly.

Poor sap must have terrible blood pressure to match the acne. Never mind eh, could be worse...he could be a sheethead. Oh you mean he is? Blimey, why does he spend City home games on our chatroom talking more collective bollox than the rest of us?

Closet blue, plainly.

Are you related then? :whistle:

Closet blue, plainly.

What a funny guy, if i'm so acne prone and sad, then why are you, a 40? year old bloke on here arguing with me, don't you have bigger fish to fry?

Guest DrFaustus

Are you related then? :whistle:

Yeah, it's one of my sisters.

What a funny guy, if i'm so acne prone and sad, then why are you, a 40? year old bloke on here arguing with me, don't you have bigger fish to fry?

40? Good god boy...I'm far more mature than that. 41 if you don't mind.

The only fish I like involves the noble art of munch. You'll learn about it when the school gets on to sex education in year 5.

The Doc is a top guy who is widely accepted and welcomed on here. Why you pick fights with him is beyond me. Doesnt paint yourself in a great light.

Here's a word for you to get to know... Banter.

The Doc is a top guy who is widely accepted and welcomed on here. Why you pick fights with him is beyond me. Doesnt paint yourself in a great light.

Here's a word for you to get to know... Banter.

I've already put a holt to mine and Big Red Riches little dispute on here, i'm going to stop my dispute with DrFaustus as some of the things he says take too much thinking about, i'm alot more simple, so i'm quite willing to stop posting crap, aslong as you do.

Guest DrFaustus

I've already put a holt to mine and Big Red Riches little dispute on here, i'm going to stop my dispute with DrFaustus as some of the things he says take too much thinking about, i'm alot more simple, so i'm quite willing to stop posting crap, aslong as you do.

Don't forget to learn about munch though....the ladies love it and to be fair, providing the old Febreeze has been out, it's a nice meal.

Tin for England, I'd like to agree with you and agree that Atyeo Andy has got to be one of the biggest ever tits on this forum, who generally just posts utter utter rubbish,

my favourite was a few months back when he stated we should try to sign Nathan Ellington from Wigan?.........genius!

Tin for England, I'd like to agree with you and agree that Atyeo Andy has got to be one of the biggest ever tits on this forum, who generally just posts utter utter rubbish,

my favourite was a few months back when he stated we should try to sign Nathan Ellington from Wigan?.........genius!

Oh come on that was a genius idea, we could afford the... £8,000+ that he's clearly on, not a problem :blink:

(Yes that was sarcasm for anyone who didn't get it)

What about city not signing dean ashton for £7 million? He chose West Ham instead, what was he thinking?

Archived