IGNORED

Funniest Thread I've Seen For Ages!

Big Red Rich

Tin for England, I'd like to agree with you and agree that Atyeo Andy has got to be one of the biggest ever tits on this forum, who generally just posts utter utter rubbish,

my favourite was a few months back when he stated we should try to sign Nathan Ellington from Wigan?.........genius!

Didnt you read above that Atyeo Andy is a joker and a comedian.

If Atyeo Andy existed, he would be the biggest tit ever on any forum in the history of the world.

Atyeo Andy does have a entertainment value about him though.

And for the record chump, Ellington is at West Brom not Wigan. My favourate Atyeo Andy moment was when he said City would beat Southend 15-0 on the final game of the season and get into the play offs.

That was an actual post wasn't it? i remember that i nearly died, was it Atyeo Andy? if so then anything i've ever said doesn't compare to that.

I believe it was him! He generally seemed shocked by our board not putting up the money for Ashton, i remember thinking it must be a joke but maybe not!

• Admin

Play nice please children :rolleyes:

For the record, I see no problem in TFE being proud of & excited by the achievements of someone he is friends with. I'm at a loss as to why anyone would think this was a bad trait for a friend to display and why shouldn't he do it publicly?

Guest DrFaustus

So much love, so little time.

A thread about one of our mob posting something daft degenerates into City fans arguing amongst themselves :D

We get loads of the same on our site...it's mildy diverting entertainment!

Play nice please children :rolleyes:

For the record, I see no problem in TFE being proud of & excited by the achievements of someone he is friends with. I'm at a loss as to why anyone would think this was a bad trait for a friend to display and why shouldn't he do it publicly?

Thanks Madger, and i'm not sucking up, i have dreamt of scoring for City before and would of loved to of been in Jen's boots tonight but if it's never to be then the next best thing is to see a friend live the dream as i know Jennison has always been fond of City i remember being down the park a few years back and i was checking the scores on my phone as we were playing a fair way away and Jen was really interested and happy that City were a goal to the good, to think a few years later it'll be his name on the scoresheet that i wish to see every week is a great buzz.

Thanks Madger, and i'm not sucking up, i have dreamt of scoring for City before and would of loved to of been in Jen's boots tonight but if it's never to be then the next best thing is to see a friend live the dream as i know Jennison has always been fond of City i remember being down the park a few years back and i was checking the scores on my phone as we were playing a fair way away and Jen was really interested and happy that City were a goal to the good, to think a few years later it'll be his name on the scoresheet that i wish to see every week is a great buzz.

Just out of interest... when was the last time you had a conversation with your good mate? Fair enough if you are actually good mates.....but if you havnt even spoken to him for a few years then it seems to me that your just name dropping.

Archived