Corners 5 : 2 Corners

Offside - : 1 Offside

Fouls 10 : 11 Fouls

Free kicks 12 : 10 Free kicks

Yellow cards 2 : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

:farmer:

It sounds like we are doing okay on the radio, Under pressure abit towards the end of the half but its fairly even. Basso made one cracking save that was in all the way according to the commentator. We need a very good 15 minutes now at the start of the second half, Come on you reeeddsss!!

No i think most thought we would lose tonight which we might still do. Sounds like we are having trouble with set pieces again.

I'm not going to argue but I think there have been a few posts painting a slightly more negative picture of how we would do tonight than your comments above. But there are still 45 minutes and they could be right...or wrong!

I'm not going to argue but I think there have been a few posts painting a slightly more negative picture of how we would do tonight than your comments above. But there are still 45 minutes and they could be right...or wrong!

Experience tells me that we're likely to struggle with a 2nd half onslaught that will test our boys.

I'd be pleased with a point.

To snatch a win ahead of two home games...sorry I'll stop there!

Experience tells me that we're likely to struggle with a 2nd half onslaught that will test our boys.

I'd be pleased with a point.

To snatch a win ahead of two home games...sorry I'll stop there!

I agree that a point would be a bloody good result (and hard earned no doubt). I could be proven wrong in the next 45 minutes but I just don't see us going anywhere and getting twatted as one or two have predicted.

I agree that a point would be a bloody good result (and hard earned no doubt). I could be proven wrong in the next 45 minutes but I just don't see us going anywhere and getting twatted as one or two have predicted.

Touch wood we won't concede too many, just can't see us coming from behind against a sturdy team like these.

The bookies would obviously favour Trannie from here and you'd have to go with that.

Is Jen out wide or up front??

Archived