IGNORED

City v Tranmere

Chris

:city: 1-0 to tranmere because GJ went for one up front and decided to defend then he decides to throw everything forward why couldn't he do that earlier ?

Because we would have lost for sure, trying tokeep a point with a depleted squad. i would have done the same

Come on City!!!!

4 Mins to go

Jevo just missed a sitter

Couldn't make it tonight (finished work at 7 and the Lear jet is in the garage) so listened to it on Radio Bristol.

It sounded like a very hard working performance against a very solid side and even though we lost to a late goal I'm pleased with that.

I wasn't expecting anything out of the game with the opposition being one of the better sides, our squad being thin and the turbulence of the last week. In fact I was fearing the worst so I'm delighted we didn't get dicked and our confidence won't have taken a knock either.

Now let's follow it up with 6 points from the next 2 home games.

Sounds like the players gave it all, but its an other defeat at the end of the day. 3 out of 4 away from home, we wont get far with that I'm afraid. I,ll be interested to see what those who went thought about the impact the substitutions had on the game. Sounds to me like we caused them trouble when McCombe went up front, i wonder what may have happened if this was the original tactic when he first came on, it sounded obvious that thier back two were easily dealing with JW and PJ.

Couldn't make it tonight (finished work at 7 and the Lear jet is in the garage) so listened to it on Radio Bristol.

It sounded like a very hard working performance against a very solid side and even though we lost to a late goal I'm pleased with that.

I wasn't expecting anything out of the game with the opposition being one of the better sides, our squad being thin and the turbulence of the last week. In fact I was fearing the worst so I'm delighted we didn't get dicked and our confidence won't have taken a knock either.

Spot on, If we can get a couple of home wins next week then I will be delighted. Worked their socks off, Unlucky lads.

come on Nibor wake up;while we continue to bring in no better or even worse players than we have/had already, we are going nowhere; live the dream if you like; :disapointed2se:

come on Nibor wake up;while we continue to bring in no better or even worse players than we have/had already, we are going nowhere; live the dream if you like; :disapointed2se:

Yeah, we got totally opened up through our wafer thin midfield didn't we? Against one of the strongest teams this year.

With a depleted squad.

A 6-0 thrashing, as we widely predicted by the doom merchants.

We're dooooooomed!

Oh, hang on. We deserved a point according to the commentary. And 2 key players are coming very soon. And we've got the rest of the season to go, having just started.

You carry on "supporting".....

What are you on about glos boy? I didn't suggest we're going to be going up... just that it wasn't as bad as I feared and we can win the next two.

No need to be reaching for the razor blades and the bottle of gin just yet!

No one is stopping you being negative so who the ###### do you think you are to try and reason with others to stop being slightly more positive?

Yeah, we got totally opened up through our wafer thin midfield didn't we? Against one of the strongest teams this year.

With a depleted squad.

A 6-0 thrashing, as we widely predicted by the doom merchants.

We're dooooooomed!

Oh, hang on. We deserved a point according to the commentary. And 2 key players are coming very soon. And we've got the rest of the season to go, having just started.

You carry on "supporting".....

I assume the commentator was watching the same game I was at.....best team won as far as we could tell. We would have been lucky to hang on. There were 3 or 4 occasions when there players were unmarked around the 6 yard box and missed could have been a lot worse i'm afraid.

Archived