IGNORED

Hello Lads..

Wilksi

Hello everyone...

Phatwil, Nibor, Collis,Robored oh and Jay .. Hows you all doing??

One goal and hit the bar.. Not a bad performance, considering hes had the flu for the last couple of days...

Robored, I am most disapointed in the chairman of the supporters club who wont speak to a member of the supporters club at half time about Scot Browns peroformace, you decided to put your head down and walk in the oposite direction.. Shame on you, You claim to reprsent me, yet you wont speak to me.. That could be a bad decision..

Anyway.. what a game, we won it and thats that, sure we could of had 5 or 6, but never mind.. I BET there are still people who come on here and bad mouth not only Scott but the team. You people should really just leave, not only Ashton Gate but here as well.. I'm fed up of the constanst moaning and birkering that goes on, on here, there is no need for it. All you do is put us down, this forum down and more importantly you put the club and the players down.. Just when we need to go out and get a win, u ***** comes on here and knock them all for six.. think about what your doing...

UP THE CITY.. Heres to next week...

And people.. I'm looking for you again... :whistle:

So when he scored the winner it wasnt justified.. We would of drawn that game without him....

I been telling you all this for months.. but of course.. THE PEOPLE know better....

Sure he scored the winner, and he played OK, but he wasn't the midfield colossus that you made him out to be ;) Today he was excellent and gave our midfield great balance.

Today was the first time that the Scott Brown manlove has been properly justified. He was always a threat on the ball, made good runs and was solid defensively. If he can keep playing like that then I've no problem with him staying in the team.

I said after the Brighton game, a run in the team and he would prove a REAL asset to the team, looks like I was right.

Scott is a very effective player...

He gets around, puts his foot in, is generally aggresive and pops up with the odd goal.

He is in the team at the moment on merit as he took the opportunity that presented itself popped up with a couple of goals and looked good going backward and forward.

However it is up to the player to force the manager to continue to pick him and unless the manager decides to add pace at Scotts expense I suspect he will continue to do so.

Good luck to the boy...If he is doing well (and getting picked) then so is our football club

I was not at the game today so can't really comment on his overall performance. I stand by the fact that he was poor in the last game but as long as he is scoring and apart of a winning team I am happy to be proven wrong.

I think I heard Wilksi cheering all the way from Thornbury when he scored. ;)

Scott is a very effective player...

He gets around, puts his foot in, is generally aggresive and pops up with the odd goal.

He is in the team at the moment on merit as he took the opportunity that presented itself popped up with a couple of goals and looked good going backward and forward.

However it is up to the player to force the manager to continue to pick him and unless the manager decides to add pace at Scotts expense I suspect he will continue to do so.

Good luck to the boy...If he is doing well (and getting picked) then so is our football club

Too right, just a shame other SO CALLED city fans see it differntly.

Or have they changed there mind now?? Cant stick to one thing these lot.. Bandwagon jumpers they are... :farmer:

I was not at the game today so can't really comment on his overall performance. I stand by the fact that he was poor in the last game but as long as he is scoring and apart of a winning team I am happy to be proven wrong.

I think I heard Wilksi cheering all the way from Thornbury when he scored. ;)

You should of been there, your opinion would of chaned, FACT.. Ill see you in a couple of weeks :dance:

It can be the offical whatever you want Ms tovey....

Havent been called that for many years. :D

Must say Brown was impressive down the wing today scored a great goal and hope he continues to improve on the wing. However I'm not sure if the wing is his strength maybe central midfield. Now where were we? :shutup:

Havent been called that for many years. :D

Must say Brown was impressive down the wing today scored a great goal and hope he continues to improve on the wing. However I'm not sure if the wing is his strength maybe central midfield. Now where were we? :shutup:

Central midfield is deffiently his best position and although he deserevs a run in the middle, he's scoring goals from out wide, adding to the team and you cant really fault Russel and Johnson after todays display.

Robored, I am most disapointed in the chairman of the supporters club who wont speak to a member of the supporters club at half time about Scot Browns peroformace, you decided to put your head down and walk in the oposite direction.. Shame on you, You claim to reprsent me, yet you wont speak to me.. That could be a bad decision..

I never blank anyone on purpose.I don't remember anyone at half time approaching me about Browns' performance.I spent the time chatting to three mates.

Approach me at the next game and introduce yourself.

To say at the least, Scotty Brown had a excellent game, a threat on the right and he's not even a right winger :w00t:

The guys a asset to the team wherever he plays. Puts in 110% and looked feisty today. Good on the lad, he deserves everytihng he's getting in the games he's playing. Keep it up Scotty and prove those nonces wrong :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

To say at the least, Scotty Brown had a excellent game, a threat on the right and he's not even a right winger :w00t:

The guys a asset to the team wherever he plays. Puts in 110% and looked feisty today. Good on the lad, he deserves everytihng he's getting in the games he's playing. Keep it up Scotty and prove those nonces wrong :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Hes certainly bucked his ideas up. HE looks committed and although hes still raw in his position on the wing he put 100 percente in today as did all the team. Thanks to Johnson who set up the goal for Brown of course. :)

Got to give Johnson credit for supporting Brown and convincing him that he can play out wide and take defenders on...

Cotterill he is not..but as a replacement, so far he is doing great and improving his confidence with everygame.

Actualy he has several attributes that Cotterill did not :dance:

Brown can shoot better & he can also read the game and spot passes better

plus he doesn't just run with his head down like Cotterill used too....

While were on the subject I also thought Keogh is getting stronger & stronger at RB - he has started to improve his fitness (through some very hard work in training over the last coule of weeks so I've heard)

and is getting forward much more - put in some good crosses today also

I like what I have seen in the last few games....You have to admit allround it's getting better :chant6ez:

Robored, I am most disapointed in the chairman of the supporters club who wont speak to a member of the supporters club at half time about Scot Browns peroformace, you decided to put your head down and walk in the oposite direction.. Shame on you, You claim to reprsent me, yet you wont speak to me.. That could be

Robbored is chairmen of ST???!!! I was going to join - I'm not now!!

no he is chairman of the supporters club and not chairman of the supporters trust.

question is.....what does being Chairman of the Supporters Club actually involve? do they actually do anything? apart from getting money in from the Dolman Bar membership and running the player of the year award? what is the point in them? what do they actually do?

we hear all about the ST, whether you like them or not, at least they are trying to do stuff?

this is by no means a pop at the Supporters Club? But you just never really hear anything from them? I just don't know what they do?

question is.....what does being Chairman of the Supporters Club actually involve? do they actually do anything? apart from getting money in from the Dolman Bar membership and running the player of the year award? what is the point in them? what do they actually do?

we hear all about the ST, whether you like them or not, at least they are trying to do stuff?

this is by no means a pop at the Supporters Club? But you just never really hear anything from them? I just don't know what they do?

good points, i'm sure he will tell us on here?

The Supporters Club was started about 50 years ago and was largely responsible back then for raising the finances to build the Williams Stand.

Since then the role of the SC has been to raise money for the football club and over the decades the SC has raised many thousands of pounds.In the last few season the SC has donated approx £20k to the academy.We will making another donation of several thousands within the next few weeks.

We raise money through' fundraising and membership.

In the past - over 10 years ago - the SC kept all its bar profits and was able therefore able to doante far more money to the club but since the days of franchising all the bar takings go to Lindleys.To lose such a lucrative source of income had a very heavy imapct upon the SC ability to generate funds - a situation that has only recently been rectified since the introduction of Bronze membership.

I would add that a great deal of hard work goes into running the SC.There is a dedicated group of committee members that give up their time free of charge, season in season out.Without thier wiilingness to put something back into the club the SC would fold.

Hello everyone...

Phatwil, Nibor, Collis,Robored oh and Jay .. Hows you all doing??

One goal and hit the bar.. Not a bad performance, considering hes had the flu for the last couple of days...

Anyway.. what a game, we won it and thats that, sure we could of had 5 or 6, but never mind.. I BET there are still people who come on here and bad mouth not only Scott but the team. You people should really just leave, not only Ashton Gate but here as well.. I'm fed up of the constanst moaning and birkering that goes on, on here, there is no need for it. All you do is put us down, this forum down and more importantly you put the club and the players down.. Just when we need to go out and get a win, u ***** comes on here and knock them all for six.. think about what your doing...

UP THE CITY.. Heres to next week...

And people.. I'm looking for you again... :whistle:

What a stupid post. You seem to think I've got something against Scott Brown. Not in the least.

I'm pleased he played well, he's the best option on the right at the moment. I hope he carries on in a similar vein. His energy and tenacity and his bursting runs from midfield are great.

I just don't think he's a good enough central midfielder to be in the side in the middle ahead of any of the other four because he lacks positional sense and chases the ball too much.

Can't you handle someone thinking your mate isn't the best player in the squad?

Archived