IGNORED

Forest

Cider army matt

I normally drive, but my mates are away, so I am thinking of taking the coach. Can someone tell me why they leave at 9:30am? That's 5 hours for a 2½ hour journey, are they stopping in Manchester for lunch or something?

I normally drive, but my mates are away, so I am thinking of taking the coach. Can someone tell me why they leave at 9:30am? That's 5 hours for a 2½ hour journey, are they stopping in Manchester for lunch or something?

Probably just making sure everyone gets there just in case of traffic. Get the beers in if you get there early anyway!

Can someone confirm the following:

How many tickets have we been given in advance ?

How many extra tickets can get on the day ?

How many does the away end hold ?

I've got a feeling that we have only got a total of 3000 seats including pay on the day and if that is the case then we are going to sell out easy. Anyone remember Sheff Wed - well this is it all over again. Expect a huge following next saturday.

Can someone confirm the following:

How many tickets have we been given in advance ?

How many extra tickets can get on the day ?

How many does the away end hold ?

I've got a feeling that we have only got a total of 3000 seats including pay on the day and if that is the case then we are going to sell out easy. Anyone remember Sheff Wed - well this is it all over again. Expect a huge following next saturday.

1,500. I think

Was told 3k, hope that wasnt right, as there away end holds 4.5k

above

1,500. I think

Was told 3k, hope that wasnt right, as there away end holds 4.5k

above

I seem to remember reading somewhere that we can only have 3000 tops due to segregation reasons. However I have also heard that Forest are not selling tickets to home fans in the Bridgford Upper stand which is usually a home stand above the away fans in the Bridgford Lower.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that we can only have 3000 tops due to segregation reasons. However I have also heard that Forest are not selling tickets to home fans in the Bridgford Upper stand which is usually a home stand above the away fans in the Bridgford Lower.

Taken from Forest OS:

Nottingham Forest play at The City Ground situated south of Nottingham City Centre and the River Trent opposite Trent Bridge Cricket Ground. The visitors are accommodated in the Lower Tier of the Bridgford Stand. The capacity is 4,750 but this is usually reduced to about 3,000. Access to the visitors' turnstiles is through The Brian Clough Stand car park via Scarrington Road off Lady Bay Bridge. It is also possible to follow Colwick Road (and Orston Road), to get to these turnstiles, this can be found halfway along Radcliffe Road next to a pedestrian crossing.

I was just asking because I'll be getting an under 18 ticket and I don't really want to have to queue up for ages at some crummy ticket office at Forest on the day of the game to get a ticket. I was going to get it before but its going to be hard to get down to Ashton Gate within the next couple of days in which time the tickets allocated for advance sales may have sold out.

I saw someone post that there had been over 1,300 sold when they bought theirs which means we will have ordered some more from Forest.

There are also 30 coaches going according to one poster (which would mean one would imagine they are almost all completely sold out), although this was bought into doubt by another poster (who said just before the game yesterday he was only put on coach 8).

Archived