IGNORED

Forest

Cider army matt

Forest,would they put City in the upper Bridgford as they are not selling tickets for you in there ?

Erm, but they are selling for us up there? It will be sold out up there. :rofl2br:

4,500 is enough, and you won't bring all that.

Erm, but they are selling for us up there? It will be sold out up there. :rofl2br:

4,500 is enough, and you won't bring all that.

Erm, we took over 4,500 to Sheffield Wednesday a few years ago sweet heart.

And we brought 700 to your place last season, not 'about 100'.

Why is there always someone on this site determined to question everything that someone posts. Are you currently at Ashton Gate in the office with the CATS team or do you think that you know everything that goes on at the gate every minute of the day. I stand by what i've said.

I questioned a post which you stated was FACT when it quite clearly wasn't / isn't.

When we took over 5k to Wednesday we didn't take anywhere near 30 coaches because, like you, most prefer to travel independently of CATS.

Last time I went on CATS (long time ago, admittedly), pebble glasses and a book about trains seemed de rigeur. In short them was nerds.

Lack of ZZZs is making me a badass.

I'm travelling to the game from Peterborough so called the Forest ticket office this morning to check about buying my ticket on the day. I have to say their response did not fill me with confidence about the certainty of a ticket and they suggested I should contact Ashton Gate to get my ticket from there. I called AG, who confirmed they had sold out the original 1500 allocation and were getting a further allocation ( 900?) but had no problem sorting my ticket out and will get it in the post tonight so as long as Royal Mail don't make a complete Horlicks I will get it by Saturday.

In view of this, and other comments on here today it would seem to be advisable to get your ticket before travelling and if necessary get it sent through the post from AG.

Why? It's probably your only chance of winning anything this season, as you aint going to win the league. :nana:

Ha ha yeah see you should go to the paintball games :banana:

You must be joking. The Paintball final will be on Sky no doubt so there really isn't any hope for us there. As long as we make some decent signings in January I don't see why we cant win the league.

You'll see 14 reasons on Saturday. :city: :nana:

Normally away fans are in the Lower Bridgford or in T Block of the Brian Clough Lower. There may be segregation problems with putting away fans in the Upper Bridgford and it would be safer to fill the entire 4500 of the lower although I doubt you will bring that many will you?

What I fail to understand is that, if the lower Bridgeford holds 4,500, why is there a limit of 3,000. Why not just say that the end holds 3,000 and leave it at that?

Archived