IGNORED

Forest

Cider army matt

are all the pre avalible tickets sold out?!

will I just have to try and get there at midday or something to get tickets

much much much appreciated

The original batch were sold out but City now have another batch of 900 to sell in advance of which I understand are selling quite well. I'm going to get mine about 1ish 2moro...please have some left :pray:

Cant be assed to queue for ages to get em at Forest.

The original batch were sold out but City now have another batch of 900 to sell in advance of which I understand are selling quite well. I'm going to get mine about 1ish 2moro...please have some left :pray:

thankyou very much mate, much appreciated think I ill do the same as you

cheers again

For those who don't check out the Subcider forum; the suggestion has been made that all City fans go to Nottingham dressed as lumberjacks as we're off to cut down the Forest! :clapping:

I'm going dressed as myself - The Red Goblin :farmer: They sure as hell don't like Goblins in Nottingham. :D Go to the link below and take a look on the message board at the "Forest Tickets" topic by Madmaxx and RedRobin_BCFC's "THE FOREST TRAVELING ARMY" topic. Those Forest SCABs are really having a go at our club and us Bristolians in general on many different issues on that message board - time for the real Red Army to swarm against those Nottingham Forest imposter reds in Cyberspace methinks. :clapping: Click on the link below.....

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk/

I'm going dressed as myself - The Red Goblin :farmer: They sure as hell don't like Goblins in Nottingham. :D Go to the link below and take a look on the message board at the "Forest Tickets" topic by Madmaxx and RedRobin_BCFC's "THE FOREST TRAVELING ARMY" topic. Those Forest SCABs are really having a go at our club and us Bristolians in general on many different issues on that message board - time for the real Red Army to swarm against those Nottingham Forest imposter reds in Cyberspace methinks. :clapping: Click on the link below.....

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk/

Thats cos they hate us uup north. Think were one of the most hated clubs. Think its down to the hooliganism days of the 80s.

Are you really sure about that? - it only really seems to be Nottingham Forest supporters that have had a go at us on BCFCRivalsNet this season and last season. :blink:

Well I know a few fans from up north. One is a derby fan and he told me lots of stories how city are not liked by alot of fans up there. Was down to trouble caused in the 80s by the BIG boys apparantly. I expect they have all retired now anyway :D

Well I know a few fans from up north. One is a derby fan and he told me lots of stories how city are not liked by alot of fans up there. Was down to trouble caused in the 80s by the BIG boys apparantly. I expect they have all retired now anyway :D

Mmm, not sure Derby fans have got a leg to stand on there, they charged the City fans outside the ground on all 3 occasions i've been there.

One of the worst things i've ever seen at a football match was a City fan get isolated on the wrong side of a police line outside the Baseball Ground and left at the mercy of the Derby fans.

To say they didn't show him any would be an understatement. :angry:

Mmm, not sure Derby fans have got a leg to stand on there, they charged the City fans outside the ground on all 3 occasions i've been there.

One of the worst things i've ever seen at a football match was a City fan get isolated on the wrong side of a police line outside the Baseball Ground and left at the mercy of the Derby fans.

To say they didn't show him any would be an understatement. :angry:

No need to worry about any trouble because we no longer have any troublemakers.

No need to worry about any trouble because we no longer have any troublemakers.

That's alright then, my wife and son are coming with me this time and i wouldn't want them to meet some of the 'nice chaps' i've only just avoided on previous visits to Forest. :whistle:

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

last time you took a very big away following what was the year and how many did Alfie Biggs score?

What you on about we took 200 to Darlington :D

Just got my tickets from the club shop. :banana:

3600 sold so far and they are expecting only a couple of hundred left to be avalible on the day of the game... :yawn:

I was wondering what happened to the missing 1000.

Website says 2,300 gone and 1,100 left...which makes 3,400- not 4,400!

Guessing a typo somewhere but possible that Forest only sent down 3,400 and holding 1,000 back for the day?

anyone know?

I rang Forest and they said the lower tier holds 4400 and that we have now been given the full allocation. As for having the top tier, thats for home fans as i think a forest lad said previously in either this post or another one. I'm only passing on info that i have rec'd today, i hope this helps.

last time you took a very big away following what was the year and how many did Alfie Biggs score?

[/

: :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Had to happen.

One sad little pikey, upbeat about his clubs wonderful turn around in form, has to come onto an intelligent forum, which mummys now reading and writing for him, before she packs him off back to school after dinner!!!!!

Get a life cocker, good chance we,ll have more fans up Forest sat than you will for you home match...........

I rang Forest and they said the lower tier holds 4400 and that we have now been given the full allocation.

if we've been given the whole allocation of seats for that end, how do they expect to sell tickets on the day?

looks like we're going to sell out the end before tomorrow.

:banana: come on city!!

OS now says 3,044 sold with 526 left of the advance allocation making a total of 3,570.

Seeing as it's only Thursday lunchtime, I think we will sell the remainder and I can see at least 830 travelling up on the day without tickets so I reckon we will actually sell the 4,400 out.

Archived