IGNORED

Boring Marcus Posters

Strictly Obi

I have a suggestion that all the boring 'Marcus' posters that are unable to put this childish debate to bed travel a few extra miles to Yeovil on Saturdays to see there god play, and the rest of us that have got over it and believe our club is bigger than one player continue to roar our team on to promotion. Get a life people.

He will never play for this club again........and they all lived happily ever after... THE END.

I have a suggestion that all the boring 'Marcus' posters that are unable to put this childish debate to bed travel a few extra miles to Yeovil on Saturdays to see there god play, and the rest of us that have got over it and believe our club is bigger than one player continue to roar our team on to promotion. Get a life people.

He will never play for this club again........and they all lived happily ever after... THE END.

Well said. I'd like to see him return to the Gate one day with another club and then he would know how badly he has let us all down. We're better off without the Big Time Champagne Charlie GasHead anyway - its the fact that he has cost the club alot of money that really pisses me off.

Well said. I'd like to see him return to the Gate one day with another club and then he would know how badly he has let us all down. We're better off without the Big Time Champagne Charlie GasHead anyway - its the fact that he has cost the club alot of money that really pisses me off.

The stewart debate will end when the matter has been resolved honestly by the manager,who told us that he wasnt playing because he was injured. Stewart is now affecting games, Yeovil are 3 points behind us because of him largely and we are lightweight upfront,- please tell me what is childish about this argument??

I hope that GJs ego in this matter does not cost us auto.

not childish to want promotion and to want us to use all our resources to get there. MS could add to the squad and when his loan spell at Yeovil is over I hope he is added- he is proving he can score goals in the division and proving that he can effect the game even in the 86th minute. What is childish is the vitriol that he receives for being a "big time Charlie" - he is not refusing to play - he is out on loan at Yeovil for heaven's sake - how on earth does that make him a BTC?

We are doing fantastically well resources though are thin MS in the squad now he is fit and scoring makes sense.

not childish to want promotion and to want us to use all our resources to get there. MS could add to the squad and when his loan spell at Yeovil is over I hope he is added- he is proving he can score goals in the division and proving that he can effect the game even in the 86th minute. What is childish is the vitriol that he receives for being a "big time Charlie" - he is not refusing to play - he is out on loan at Yeovil for heaven's sake - how on earth does that make him a BTC?

We are doing fantastically well resources though are thin MS in the squad now he is fit and scoring makes sense.

Spot on, well said

ms should be back at the gate now.

not because he is a god or any of that rubbish, but i would rather he was in the stands or reserves at city then scoring and making goals for a promotion challenger to us.

at the end of the season we could have a situation where his goals keep us in this division for yet another season.

How dare you accuse Gary of being stubborn and self promoting!

He only has Citys interests at heart and knows whats best for us.... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Ah, Garys behind again, where were you during the nine game losing run when the hand grenades were

going off ? Looks like the glory hunters are back on the forum again.

It's a great idea bring him back, Risk the dressing room unity and ruin all the great progress of this season.

He did absolutely nothing whilst he was here.

The only way he should be allowed back is to grovel and beg forgiveness, That will never happen, Forget him, For my money it's worth a couple of thousand pounds per week to have him no where the club.

The manager will stand or fall by making controversial decisions, The management desert is littered with out of work managers who were too frightened to upset certain factions of supporters by getting rid of spoilt trouble makers.

The manager has nothing to apologise for, He is slowly turning this under performing club around, It's totally the players fault, He is/was an employee and should do as he is told and keep his gob shut (especially for 6k per week).

It's unfortunate he is playing for one of our local rivals, But, I wonder why Hollowhead did'nt take him to Plymouth (now there's a thought). For my money I would have loved for him to be further away, Say Croatia.

Ah, Garys behind again, where were you during the nine game losing run when the hand grenades were

going off ? Looks like the glory hunters are back on the forum again.

How dare you! :grr:

Ive supported this great club through good times and bad you young whipper snapper.

Years before you were able to drink from a can of special brew or had stolen your first car! :nana:

The OP complains about "boring Marcus posters" on an open discussion forum then tells everyone with an opinion of his own to come and watch Yeovil.

Having just started another boring Marcus thread!

Unbelievable. :nana:

How dare you come on our beloved forum and tell us how to behave you pasty cruncher! :ranting:

We`ll have the last laugh on 4th November my local Yeokel! :whistle:

real football isnt like championship manager, stewart-loving imbeciles. winning games isnt souly about the talent you have on paper - if it was, why have we failed 7 seasons in a row with the strongest squads?

how is it that our much weakened squad is still pulling away at the top of the division, when teams of previous seasons have been stronger on paper and not got the results? OK - so there is no one clear answer, but one factor that cannot be denied is that this team really WANT to win. They fight for every ball, they fling themselves into every tackle- we would never have got the result at Northampton with squads of old - they just would have switched off, decided they were going to lose, and counted their money in their heads (and for some of them, counting in heads would have taken a lot of concentration indeed!).

Is Marcus Stewart leaving the main reason the squad now have this attitude? Of course its impossible (and incorrect) to say this is the soul reason. But GJ's principle of triming the squad of anyone who doesnt justify their paychecks, and anyone who doesnt respect the club (or manager) can't be ignored as a factor behind success EVERYONE agrees is impressive. How would you feel if you gave 100% for your club every week and give the manager the respect he deserves, but the bloke next to you can disrespect the manager openly, can fail week after week on the pitch.. and pick up 5 times your wages?

He was part of the problem when he was here. Now he's gone. And i personally do not give a ######. BCFC seems to have a fanbase of 10,000 managers who are desparate to make the same mistakes that have seen us stagnate in this division for 7 years. Lets get more high earners! lets play more guys who think 80% is enough to get paid! madness....

The bottom line is that Marcus Stewart is being paid a couple of thousand pounds a week by Bristol City to try his best to stop us from going up. Madness.

Rubbish, its not worked out for him here, we couldn't sell him. What else is he supposed to do?

He is still a great player (saw him play yesterday) but gary's mind is made up and thats that.

The bottom line is that Marcus Stewart is being paid a couple of thousand pounds a week by Bristol City to try his best to stop us from going up. Madness.

Agree 110%

Rubbish, its not worked out for him here, we couldn't sell him. What else is he supposed to do?

He is still a great player (saw him play yesterday) but gary's mind is made up and thats that.

Just let him sit in the stands and rot or just play in the reserves maybe we could win the reserves league. :doh:

But wasn't it stewart a few months back, who that he would never pull on a red shirt and play for the club again, and even if (and it's a very big if) he was asked to come back and play what do you think his reply would be, only too glad to mr johnson, I don't think so, more on the lines- go forth and multiply

But wasn't it stewart a few months back, who that he would never pull on a red shirt and play for the club again, and even if (and it's a very big if) he was asked to come back and play what do you think his reply would be, only too glad to mr johnson, I don't think so, more on the lines- go forth and multiply

MS would be in serious breach of contract if he refused to play so that would be extremely unlikely.

even thought he scored he only got a 6 for rating in the NOTW but anyways who cares were 2nd!! wooott!!

Could you imagine Man U. lending an out of favour Louis Saha to Chelsea, pay half his wages, and watch him score goals for fun? No. me neither.

How dare you accuse Gary of being stubborn and self promoting!

He only has Citys interests at heart and knows whats best for us.... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Pipe down big boy! Oh & about your user name, one day when jonhsons gone, people are just going to think you wanna bugger some fella called gary!

wats rong with MS

:city:

This is whats wrong with MS

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=4457

on the twentypence phone in on Friday night GJ said that

MS said he will never play for City while GJ is manager,

surely that must be in breach of contract, and as such,

a sackable offence.

SACK THE GASHEAD

MS said he will never play while GJ is manager because he knew GJ would not pick him, not because he would not play if selected.

Archived