IGNORED

Boring Marcus Posters

Strictly Obi

I don't know if Yeovilmac is a pasty-cruncher or prefers a nice turnip salad but he has every right to come on this forum if he likes, Up Gary's or whatever your name is. He's quite right to point out the irony of the original poster who complains about MS threads then starts one of his own.

Hi there,

As I am 21 stone, I guess that I am more of a pasty-cruncher than a lover of turnip salads. I find my six fingers make eating certain vegetables tricky anyway whereas the extra digit holds the pasty in a vice-like grip.

Some people on here don't deserve MS playing for you. The stick you give him over what MIGHT have happened. Never in all my years of posting on internet forums have I seen such a divisive split between the fans over one player.

We had a similar player at Yeovil a few years ago. Brilliant talent, sweetest left peg I ever saw on a Glover but a mare in the dressing room. This was fact substantiated by people in the dressing room at the time. He left. GJ got rid for the sake of team spirit.

Who knows what will happen with MS over the next few months? I can only speak as I find and whenever I have met him, MS has always been polite, cheerful and friendly. Maybe you lot know him better but I for one am glad he's come to us.

Truth is no-one will really know whether Gary was right or Marcus was right till the end of the season or maybe even longer.

• Admin

Hi there,

As I am 21 stone, I guess that I am more of a pasty-cruncher than a lover of turnip salads. I find my six fingers make eating certain vegetables tricky anyway whereas the extra digit holds the pasty in a vice-like grip.

Some people on here don't deserve MS playing for you. The stick you give him over what MIGHT have happened. Never in all my years of posting on internet forums have I seen such a divisive split between the fans over one player.

We had a similar player at Yeovil a few years ago. Brilliant talent, sweetest left peg I ever saw on a Glover but a mare in the dressing room. This was fact substantiated by people in the dressing room at the time. He left. GJ got rid for the sake of team spirit.

Who knows what will happen with MS over the next few months? I can only speak as I find and whenever I have met him, MS has always been polite, cheerful and friendly. Maybe you lot know him better but I for one am glad he's come to us.

Truth is no-one will really know whether Gary was right or Marcus was right till the end of the season or maybe even longer.

....and now plays in Yorkshire?

....and now plays in Yorkshire?

Yep, thats the one. :clapping:

Blooming good player but by all accounts a mare in the dressing room. Some of the comments attributed to him were far worse than anything MS has said or done, principally because he said them to his team-mates.

He also thought that he was better than what he is. If his attitude was as good as his talent, he may well be playing in one of the Premierships lower teams now but it isn't / wasn't so he is at Barnsley.

its about time you got over stewart????

Most of us are mate!

Read 'reply 58' in this thread, says exactly as I have been saying it.

It says MS said 'he would never play for City while GJ is manager', but that is still what he thinks he read. As said before, i thought i read somewhere that MS said he would never play for Bristol City again.

EDIT: I stand corrected! Apologies to all.

http://www.epost.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nod...e=sidebarsearch

Archived