IGNORED

Boring Marcus Posters

Strictly Obi

MS said he will never play while GJ is manager because he knew GJ would not pick him, not because he would not play if selected.

Exactly and why would'nt GJ pick him?.

Could it be something to do with a dressing room bust up and bad mouthing the manager.

Also ask yourself this, Who is more important to BCFC Stewart or GJ.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

We are doing ok, we're 2nd in the league for god sake...... the fact is that stewart when he played didnt do anything to help the team, he scored 5 goals in 20-odd games that to me is not a good sign and i for one is happy he has gone to yeovil for 1st team football as he simply does not fit in with our style of play and don't think he would add anything to the team.

If he really loved BCFC why would he go off ina strop and not work his socks off to help the team??

MS said he will never play while GJ is manager because he knew GJ would not pick him, not because he would not play if selected.

Someone find the atricle where he said this because as far as i, and many others, remember MS said he would never play for BCFC again.

I cant find the article after a quick few searches.

I have a suggestion that all the boring 'Marcus' posters that are unable to put this childish debate to bed travel a few extra miles to Yeovil on Saturdays to see there god play, and the rest of us that have got over it and believe our club is bigger than one player continue to roar our team on to promotion. Get a life people.

He will never play for this club again........and they all lived happily ever after... THE END.

don't you think its about time you lot grow up???why cant you just face it that Marcus may never play for you again!!!you really do have a BIG chip on your shoulder!! I'm sure it will better for your teams morale if you just shut up about the whole stewart thing!! :pray:

I don`t particularly give a toss if Stewart plays for us again. What I do object to is loaning him to a near rival, and paying them for the privilege. I would rather have him play in the reserves (YES, I do know we can`t recall him yet, before some sad smart-arse says it).

I don`t particularly give a toss if Stewart plays for us again. What I do object to is loaning him to a near rival, and paying them for the privilege. I would rather have him play in the reserves (YES, I do know we can`t recall him yet, before some sad smart-arse says it).

Yes i agree, i would'nt be best pleased if we loan one of our players to you!!!but for the time being you are saving some £2000-2500 a week!so over all you are saving some £30000!!

I'm sure at the end of the loan spell him and GJ will have a meeting you never know what will happen :)

Yes i agree, i would'nt be best pleased if we loan one of our players to you!!!but for the time being you are saving some £2000-2500 a week!so over all you are saving some £30000!!

I'm sure at the end of the loan spell him and GJ will have a meeting you never know what will happen :)

Saving £30000 will mean chuff-all if we miss out on promotion.

don't you think its about time you lot grow up???why cant you just face it that Marcus may never play for you again!!!you really do have a BIG chip on your shoulder!! I'm sure it will better for your teams morale if you just shut up about the whole stewart thing!! :pray:

The majority of us don't wan't him to play for bcfc again, myself included. Most of us don't see the gain for us, by loaning him out to you, and paying a proportion of his wages for you aswell. I wouldn't get to excited though, his wage demands will exceed your budgit.

The majority of us don't wan't him to play for bcfc again, myself included. Most of us don't see the gain for us, by loaning him out to you, and paying a proportion of his wages for you aswell. I wouldn't get to excited though, his wage demands will exceed your budgit.

Never know, he might take another wage cut as he comes to terms with the fact his carear is coming to an end.

Thats great coming from Yeovil,got over GJ leaving yet ? what about Jevo ? Weale ?

I would say so!do you here us going on about them all the time do you???best league place ever WITHOUT THEM!!their not playing for the shirt like they did for us, their playing for the money :)!!!!!its about time you got over stewart????

• Admin

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was his goal on saturday that put us back up to 3rd!!!! :clapping:

I'm sure if you lose to forset and he scores the winning goal for us you WILL NOT be saying that then :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but the midfielder he's just about keeping up with scored our second which enabled us to win & move 2 points further ahead of you.

I think what MS may have said is that he did not expect to play for us again, not that he would not- there is a huge difference between the two- the former sadly is not within his control.........

I want us promoted and think with MS back in the squad after Yeovil there would be more competition for places and we would have a stronger squad 4 goals in 9 starts and their leading goalscorer why would we not want him in our squad- oh yes bad apple bad for morale well as I have said before 4 players remain at the club who have been found guilty of a crime rather publicly rather than being found guilty by rumour and innuendo on here!!!!!!!!!! (not saying by the way that they should not be just that people seem to get things totally out of perspective where MS is concerned)

I would say so!do you here us going on about them all the time do you???best league place ever WITHOUT THEM!!their not playing for the shirt like they did for us, their playing for the money :)!!!!!its about time you got over stewart????

Your keyboard seems to be playing up quite badly. Your space and shift keys only seem to work intermittently whereas ! and ? seem to stick. There is an obvious explanation for the later problem what with your highest ever league position and all...you should look at the league table a little less or think of GJ when you do so to give yourself a little more self control.

Majority ? have we had a poll that i missed then?

....at a rate that has enabled him to keep up with one of our midfielders :clapping:

But more than most of our current strikers ?

not childish to want promotion and to want us to use all our resources to get there. MS could add to the squad and when his loan spell at Yeovil is over I hope he is added- he is proving he can score goals in the division and proving that he can effect the game even in the 86th minute. What is childish is the vitriol that he receives for being a "big time Charlie" - he is not refusing to play - he is out on loan at Yeovil for heaven's sake - how on earth does that make him a BTC?

We are doing fantastically well resources though are thin MS in the squad now he is fit and scoring makes sense.

Good post, says it all.

I have a suggestion that all the boring 'Marcus' posters that are unable to put this childish debate to bed travel a few extra miles to Yeovil on Saturdays to see there god play, and the rest of us that have got over it and believe our club is bigger than one player continue to roar our team on to promotion. Get a life people.

He will never play for this club again........and they all lived happily ever after... THE END.

Have you not started another Marcus thread?

I suggest you read 4 posts after yours and understand the wisdom megansdad says.

Would you rather MS scored for Yeovil on the last day of the season and got them promoted or score for us and get us promoted?

Why is everyone still slagging the bloke?

I couldn't believe the songs sang about Basso after he spilled the free kick on saturday, bang 2-1, and we're on the back foot! But still he's loved!

The Stewart situation comes from a high expectation on his arrival, playing in a side that couldn't keep up with his premiership runs, the finger injury and Tinnion sacking, it all went tits for him.

He's on loan elesewhere now so why the hell is he still getting slagged on here?

I'd rather see him in a City shirt than a Yeovil one anytime

How dare you! :grr:

Ive supported this great club through good times and bad you young whipper snapper.

Years before you were able to drink from a can of special brew or had stolen your first car! :nana:

How dare you come on our beloved forum and tell us how to behave you pasty cruncher! :ranting:

We`ll have the last laugh on 4th November my local Yeokel! :whistle:

I don't know if Yeovilmac is a pasty-cruncher or prefers a nice turnip salad but he has every right to come on this forum if he likes, Up Gary's or whatever your name is. He's quite right to point out the irony of the original poster who complains about MS threads then starts one of his own.

on the twentypence phone in on Friday night GJ said that

MS said he will never play for City while GJ is manager,

surely that must be in breach of contract, and as such,

a sackable offence.

SACK THE GASHEAD

GJ was spinning more than Mandelson. MS said 'he would never play for City while GJ is manager' not because he doesn't want to but because GJ has either told him or led him to believe that that is the case. If asked to I am sure he would honour his contract as a good professional.

The crux of the STEWART issue and the point that his supporters do not appear to want to get to grips with is...

"Conference Manager" Gary JOHNSON comes to Bristol City and identifies a number of problems within the club relating to the professionalism, off duty habits, and fitness of the players.

He then puts in place a plan to do something about it. (which when you look at last seasons second half results, and this season so far appears to have worked).

Marus STEWART, who has player at a higher level and has more experience and skill than anyone else in the club sets himself up against the manager.

Given the levels that STEWART has played at, and the experience he must have gained, he must have been able to identify the problems just as well as JOHNSON, and must have realised what was needed to sort it out.

So did he set himself against JOHNSON because he (A) did'nt care about city getting back on track, or wanted any easy life for himself.

Or (B) was he unable to identify the problems and how to go about solving them.

If it was A i don't want him as a player at this club

If it was B i don't want him as a future manager at this club (as some people on this forum have been touting).

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, and this is why MS will never play for this club again and quite rightly so.

Someone find the atricle where he said this because as far as i, and many others, remember MS said he would never play for BCFC again.

I cant find the article after a quick few searches.

Read 'reply 58' in this thread, says exactly as I have been saying it.

Exactly and why would'nt GJ pick him?.

Could it be something to do with a dressing room bust up and bad mouthing the manager.

Also ask yourself this, Who is more important to BCFC Stewart or GJ.

GJ is of course more important than MS.

But I am trying to be fair to MS when people are saying he has said he wont play for us.

Also to have him scoring for what are on the face of it promotion rivals is a bit of a sick joke, particularly with us making a sizable contribution to his wages.

Archived