IGNORED

Forest And Their Referee 1 Bcfc 0

Mr Mosquito

At least I was actually at the game. :whistle::w00t:

Are you actually a Forest supporter? Seems strange that you've missed Forest's game of the season. :whistle:

If you must know I am banned.

Well you should not go around smashing up pubs :disapointed2se:

I appreciate that your fellow fan (Red Goblin) is taking a bit of a slaughtering Brian, but if you have anything to add can you make it slightly more constructive?

Cheers mate.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::banana:

Oh dear, you have now been reduced to just posting smilies at me??!!! :rofl2br:

Guest stingray316

Well you should not go around smashing up pubs :disapointed2se:

l was there yestaday, and while there may be sour grapes on your behalf that ref was alright .What a load of rubbish about corrupt, we have decisions for and against in any game.Also while we are on about smashing pubs up, it was your thugs smashing a bar with kids in, how brave. :ranting:

l was there yestaday, and while there may be sour grapes on your behalf that ref was alright .What a load of rubbish about corrupt, we have decisions for and against in any game.Also while we are on about smashing pubs up, it was your thugs smashing a bar with kids in, how brave. :ranting:

PI## Off

Guest stingray316

I wish i was talking to your face. The only kids around that bar were 16+, they gave it, they got it! End Of! TOUGH! :)

Don't talk like a plonker about talking to my face, another dipstick.You thugs think it was clever scareing 7-8 year olds who had to go out the back exits with staff. l saw it happen.l'm no thug , but l can tell you this expect a huge following down there from forest, and they wont be kids. :whistle:

Don't talk like a plonker about talking to my face, another dipstick.You thugs think it was clever scareing 7-8 year olds who had to go out the back exits with staff. l saw it happen.l'm no thug , but l can tell you this expect a huge following down there from forest, and they wont be kids. :whistle:

Your a joke. :Sleep12:

No boy you are the joke. Top of the league and having a laugh. :clapping::banana::englandsmile4wf:

I've not been involved in the row on this thread - but no team wins the league in October.There is pretty much 2/3 of the season to go and alot can happen in 30 odd games.Get over confident by all meams.......

Guest stingray316

:)

I've not been involved in the row on this thread - but no team wins the league in October.There is pretty much 2/3 of the season to go and alot can happen in 30 odd games.Get over confident by all meams.......

Not at all over confident, just stating our position at this present time, you could say gloating.We all do it, you're not telling me you would'nt.We are proud of where are at the moment, and we forest fans know there's a long way to go and anything can happen, but it's a nice feeling being at the top, long may it reign. l don't mind you coming 2nd.

:)

Not at all over confident, just stating our position at this present time, you could say gloating.We all do it, you're not telling me you would'nt.We are proud of where are at the moment, and we forest fans know there's a long way to go and anything can happen, but it's a nice feeling being at the top, long may it reign. l don't mind you coming 2nd.

Or you coming 7th :city:

Guest stingray316

Wont last! and you had your face kicked up your ass! :clapping:

Grow up kid,it's the few like you on these site's that spoil it for the desent, just like yestaday. :disapointed2se:

Guest stingray316

You have been winding people up all night, so if you cant stand the heat....! Verbal Diarrhoea is right for a forest fan!

All night :shutup: , l've been on about 2 hours :farmer:

Guest stingray316

:farmer:

All night :shutup: , l've been on about 2 hours :farmer:

l bet you've never been to a city game in your life, just one of these wind up merchants on forums.

Christ! and your missus moans about 2 minutes!

Snap :)

Archived