IGNORED

What Did You Make Of The Atmosphere Today?

Sticks

With the exception of our burberry boys trying to even up the result outside anyone else think it was a cracking atmosphere especially second half?

It made me hair stand on end when we were in full song,outsung forest no problem,the away following was something special.

With the exception of our burberry boys trying to even up the result outside anyone else think it was a cracking atmosphere especially second half?

Absolutely brilliant I thought. It makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck when we generate that kind of sound. My voice has now gone.... :crying:

It made me hair stand on end when we were in full song,outsung forest no problem,the away following was something special.

Great minds think alike....

I haven't seen anything like today in a long time. Much better than Sheff Wed. Everyone was up for it from 2 hours before kick off in Casa's. Over 4000 all singing at the same time with real passion. Amazing.

How can we be so noisey away and so quiet at home ?

Yep right from Hooters :wub: (where they even turned the music up to try to stop the singing) into the ground the noise was good today. Managed to get several signatures too for the petition, so hopefully :pray: there may be atmosphere at Ashton Gate yet...although it is very unlikely :ph34r:

I was proud to be there and hear my 11 year old sing his heart out for the lads.

Would have loved to have scored to have heard the roar!!

If we had scored the roof would have been blown off. It was like an FA Cup quarter final or something. That was 4000 real City fans there today. Sod the other 36,000 glory hunters who turn up at the Millenium and blow those damn hooters.

honk honk!! :laugh:

Cardy, even Barry was singing at the end, the forest fan!

How did you get on with your two??

They were both deaf in one ear before the match, now they're deaf in both ears !!

Barry needs to take those shirts back and get a proper one.

I saw Custard right in the middle of that trouble down Radcliffe Rd......

They were both deaf in one ear before the match, now they're deaf in both ears !!

Barry needs to take those shirts back and get a proper one.

I saw Custard right in the middle of that trouble down Radcliffe Rd......

I seen you we're near him during the game. Great match today, shame about the ref, win some lose some.

Did you get caught up in the trouble??

If they were the best team in this division, we surly must be up there come may?

Today's rendition of "drink up thee zider" was the best I've heard in a very long time and even the lady next to me sang along - the only song she joined in with all game.

That song for me is the City anthem and to hear is sung by so many fans was inspiring.

Even the Forest fans gave a round of applause after it ended.

Today's rendition of "drink up thee zider" was the best I've heard in a very long time and even the lady next to me sang along - the only song she joined in with all game.

That song for me is the City anthem and to hear is sung by so many fans was inspiring.

Even the Forest fans gave a round of applause after it ended.

Are you sure that they werent just clapping a shot?

I got in and got the radio on just after 4, I kid you not I got watery eyed and went all goose pimply (I was knackered and emotionally fragile tbf) but there's nothing like hearing City fan's in full voice. Then I fell fast asleep and awoke in the desperate dieing seconds.

Shame it's not replicated at Ashton but fair shout for today :chant6ez::city::chant6ez:

It was awesome, felt proud to be a city fan, totally outsung the forest boys who i thought were a bit disappointing. There were a few numpties where i was sat but after a while they began to join in as well. Shame we didn't get a goal. Never mind, Saturdays another game, maybe we could replicate some of todays atmosphere but i'm not counting on it.

Today showed what can happen if the club actually grouped all the die hards together for playoff finals etc.

You were pretty loud and there is one very good reason for it. You were in the best part of the ground for acoustics. We have asked the club to make Lower Bridgford Forest only but they won't do it on police advice. It has been quieter at the City Ground ever since they built the new Trent End as the "singers" dispersed to other parts of the ground

You were pretty loud and there is one very good reason for it. You were in the best part of the ground for acoustics. We have asked the club to make Lower Bridgford Forest only but they won't do it on police advice. It has been quieter at the City Ground ever since they built the new Trent End as the "singers" dispersed to other parts of the ground

So if they did that, where would you put the away fans?

So if they did that, where would you put the away fans?

The lower Brian Clough stand.

It obviously doesn't hold as many but in this division, apart from yourselves yesterday, no other team would come close to filling it.

In the old days away fans had a section of Bridgford Road (standing) and then seats in what was the Executive stand

You were loud at first, but shut up for large parts of the match. From where I was sat, us Forest fans were very loud as well.

Just like you want the East End, we want the Bridgford Lower... best acoustics in the ground.

TOTLHAL.

Yeah definately. Wish we could be like that at Ashton Gate!! The away support is awesome i always feel proud to be a part of it but the home support is far too negative.

Was quite amusing when we sang "You're not famous anymore" and they sang back "You're not famous anyway"

Almost as much laughter as when Bas Savage made that "trip up"

Nice moment of mutual appreciation before the appauling refereeing, and the trouble that then followed.

Archived