IGNORED

What Did You Make Of The Atmosphere Today?

Sticks

If we had scored the roof would have been blown off. It was like an FA Cup quarter final or something. That was 4000 real City fans there today. Sod the other 36,000 glory hunters who turn up at the Millenium and blow those damn hooters.

So now we only have 4,000 "real fans". Is that what you are saying?

Does that include the "boys" who accidentally threw chairs through a restaurant window and accidentally got involved in a mass brawl outside the ground and will therefore accidentally drag the clubs name through the mud yet again?

Are the 1,500 or so supporters who'se last (and probably only other) league away game was Sheffield Wednesday and who went on Saturday more "real" than the few who couldn't go to Forest but were seen away from home during the 9 match losing streak last year and will be seen again at Rotherham, Crewe, Chesterfield, Leyton Orient and the like over the next few months?

Are the 6,000 people who were not there Saturday but attend every home game glory hunters as well?

Finally, is your post ill founded, lacking in sensible thought and very disrespectful to the many "real" City fans who couldn't be in Nottingham on Saturday for family, financial and a whole host of other legitimate reasons?

I thought it was fantastic. During the second half the fans were brilliant and to outsing the Forest fans was fantastic. We should be very proud of ourselves. The game might not have been great but the atmosphere was electric.

I don't know much about acoustics at the ground, jess 5089, but I think regardless the City fans sang their hearts out and did the club proud. Also provided some very amusing banter between ourselves and Forest fans which added to the overall atmosphere of the game.

As for the segregation - why not give us half of the Trent End? It would prevent morons throwing coins and pies down on us?

I thought it was fantastic. During the second half the fans were brilliant and to outsing the Forest fans was fantastic. We should be very proud of ourselves. The game might not have been great but the atmosphere was electric.

I don't know much about acoustics at the ground, jess 5089, but I think regardless the City fans sang their hearts out and did the club proud. Also provided some very amusing banter between ourselves and Forest fans which added to the overall atmosphere of the game.

As for the segregation - why not give us half of the Trent End? It would prevent morons throwing coins and pies down on us?

In my 30 years of watching Forest we have never given the Trent End over to anyone. It would be like Liverpool handing the Kop over to the away team. It is something that just isn't done. Saying that though, we did give Trent End to Chelsea in the 1976-77 season (I think it was) the season we were promoted back to division 1.

In my 30 years of watching Forest we have never given the Trent End over to anyone. It would be like Liverpool handing the Kop over to the away team. It is something that just isn't done. Saying that though, we did give Trent End to Chelsea in the 1976-77 season (I think it was) the season we were promoted back to division 1.

Exactly right. Imagine if we gave the East End to the away fa...

Oh hang on..

Archived