IGNORED

Sam The Man

PAPA650

Just wondered if SAM the MAN would be interested investing in buying BCFC and try 2 take us where he took cardiff city !!!!! mmmmmmm would he get the supporters backing ??? nice to have a good cash investment in too BCFC we don't belong in div 1 . every team he has touched they have been promoted interesting thought don't you think ??????

Just wondered if SAM the MAN would be interested investing in buying BCFC and try 2 take us where he took cardiff city !!!!! mmmmmmm would he get the supporters backing ??? nice to have a good cash investment in too BCFC we don't belong in div 1 . every team he has touched they have been promoted interesting thought don't you think ??????

it would be good to see. although not sure how much he has now adays cus he has ran up debts of about 12 million at cardiff.

he thinks a lot of us. i remember after cardiff beat us in the play offs a few years ago after losing 1-0 at theirs and drawing 0-0 at ours. in his interview after he didnt want to answer questions about cardiff. all he wanted to do was praise city for the season we had and how unlucky we had been on the night. i think he even said at one point 'tonight is about bristol city'.

we also in a good location for him and we have obvious potential.

here's hoping :banana:

every team he has touched they have been promoted interesting thought don't you think ??????

That may or may not be true - I can't be bothered to look at the stats.

But where are the club formerly known as Wimbledon now (in terms of both league position and geographical location)?

Surely we need someone who is committed to Bristol City and who will stay with us for a long time. Sam isn't one to stick around is he?

I don't much fancy getting to the Championship costing us TWENTY SEVEN MILLION POUNDS.

Make no mistake that money will eventually have to come out of the pockets of fans.

If Cardiff's stadium doesn't happen, and despite their recent management changes it's no certain thing, and they miss out on promotion, which is not unlikely, they will plummet.

hmmm.......hell no I say!

don't want him dragging us into the same situation as cardiff £24m in debt........regardless of the league position!

Sam the Man might be coming to Bristol but it won't be at BS3.Then again he might just settle along the M4 corridor...

Interesting you should say that Robbered, I heard that he may want a challenge and the Sags may be an option, with all the board room problems etc...

Well, thats a challenge I say and it's certainly a :banana:

MM

Sam The Man, more like Sam The Clown with that head tapping rubbish.

Not for me! I'm happy with the club as it is atm, especially as we look on course for promotion.

Yeah me too.

Mr. Sell Plough Lane, promising a return of Wimbledon FC (RIP) to it's fans heartland for no less than 12 years before selling up to a bunch of Norwegian investors who promptly moved the Club 70 miles north of the catchment area, effectively killing the Club and leaving it's fans to reform? No!

He's dangerously irresponsible, a complete liability and I'd be adamantly against him having anything to do with B.C.F.C.

Mr. Sell Plough Lane, promising a return of Wimbledon FC (RIP) to it's fans heartland for no less than 12 years before selling up to a bunch of Norwegian investors who promptly moved the Club 70 miles north of the catchment area, effectively killing the Club and leaving it's fans to reform? No!

He's dangerously irresponsible, a complete liability and I'd be adamantly against him having anything to do with B.C.F.C.

Absolutely agree. He, along with Ridsdale, should be banned from ever owning a football club again given their previous track records.

Absolutely agree. He, along with Ridsdale, should be banned from ever owning a football club again given their previous track records.

just to follow up what others have already said, he is a parasite in football, just looking for his next easy profit, he made an absolute killing when he sold Wimbledon down the river, thankfully though the fans cared another to make sure they had the club they wanted and not a 70mile round trip each week for a home game.

AFC Wimbledon are probably the biggest footballing success story in recent years, just matter of time really until they overtake Franchise FC

Archived