IGNORED

Stewart

Brianred

He cant come back.

We wont let him get cup tied because it would reduce his (if any) transfer value.

Your ignorance does not mean City have double standards.

I asked a question, whether I'm right or wrong, you are the ignorant one! Transfer value? surely he cant get cup tied in this egg cup, NO championship team are in this competition :doh: and NO other league one club will or afford his wages.

As Gary has loaned him to our local promotion rivals maybe he is thinking that if he gets cup tied at Yeovil then are other promotion rivals Forest wouldn't be interested in him :D

Most loan deals have a 24 hour recall clause built-in, just in case the loaning club suffer drastic injury problems, or forwards that have dramatic losses in form, making this a necessity.

With Brooker and Enoch injured for several games, and Stewart comfortably out-scoring Jevons and Williams, and us with no out and out striker on the bench most games, that just goes to show the extent of the rift between GJ and MS.

We may well be second in the league, but that doesnt mean to say you give away one of your best players.

I would ask this question. Second in the league or not, is GJ really saying that MS would not be worthy of a place in the squad, let alone the team, at the moment? Is he really saying that all those managers over 15 years have been wrong and Stewart's goal-scoring record is a fluke?

Of course he isn't. So it comes down to the rift between them.

The question then becomes, whose fault was it, or was it a it of both? Judging by the transcript of the dressing room conversation which TomF put on here a few months back - and I would tend to believe most things which Tom says - I would say MS reacted badly to an over the top comment by GJ.

And things just spiralled from there.

And so, because of this mad situation, we are paying Stewart £6k a week (less Yeovil's £2k contribution) to score goals for what has become a major rival for promotion.

And who are the mugs paying for this? We are of course!

So my message to GJ - and MS for that matter - would be, just think about that.

And then you have SL's role in this. On the one hand, he has to be seen to be supporting his manager, and insisting that MS is brought back against GJ's will would only undermine GJ. I can see that. On the other, I do believe that SL, or CS, or KD, should have stepped in months ago to put an end to this situation.

It isn't too late to put an end to this madness.

totally agree - it is madness bring it to an end and give this story the chance of the perfect ending. To those that say MS didn't deliver he scored the same number of goals as Brooks in the first half of last season when they both played in a poor side. GJ has made huge progress with the team and strengthened in key areas- all that is currently missing is an experienced striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During our injury situation, ideally MS would have been up front with Jevo. The right flank could have been covered by Brown/Murray, and the left flank by Williams/McAllister. Williams/Jevo clearly has not worked.

GJ does not have to like MS, but he could have made use of him until Brooks and Enoch returned to fitness. Thats being practical for our club, it should never be about personalities.

Not all the squad will like the manager, and the manager will not always like the entire squad, its like any workplace environment. You get on with it for the good of the club /business.

And who are the mugs paying for this? We are of course!

Theres the main line there, we are the main income and stakeholders for this club, yet have to sit and put up with their arguments because they don't get along and watch a team without any 'in form' strikers ????.

Lets hope we get shot of him soon!!

Well said my girl. :clapping:

As ancient story has it after Judas had accepted his 40 pieces of silver and betrayed his master he was thrown into exile. :me?:

Heres hoping for a similar fate for you know who so that we can get on with enjoying this season without these unnecessary disractions. :pray:

As ancient story has it after Judas had accepted his 40 pieces of silver and betrayed his master he was thrown into exile. :me?:

Heres hoping for a similar fate for you know who so that we can get on with enjoying this season without these unnecessary disractions. :pray:

Maybe when we have got shot of the lazy good for nothing Stewart people will finally shut up about him.

Maybe when we have got shot of the lazy good for nothing Stewart people will finally shut up about him.

You are joking arent you? :doh:

They`ll only find something else to whine about such is their negitivity! :dunno:

About time that some of them took a leaf out of Garys book of positivity and realised that things havent been this good in years! :city:

You are joking arent you? :doh:

They`ll only find something else to whine about such is their negitivity! :dunno:

About time that some of them took a leaf out of Garys book of positivity and realised that things havent been this good in years! :city:

Oh i know it does my head in. Don't they realise WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!! So stop the whinging and cheer the team on to promotion!!!

I think you will find he was so overcome with remorse that he hanged himself from a tree. I don't think Marcus will be doing that, even with the likes of you and SarahB on his case.

I think you will find he was so overcome with remorse that he hanged himself from a tree. I don't think Marcus will be doing that, even with the likes of you and SarahB on his case.

Ha ha well as long as he is as far away from our Club as possible thats enough for me.

Archived