IGNORED

Stewart

Brianred

:clapping::clapping::clapping: your a comic genius, honestly Sarah,i admit that i write a load of crap on here sometimes, But you are miles and miles better at it than i am. :rofl2br:

If ya say so :yawn:

If ya say so :yawn:

I can tell theres a deep hearted passion for both each other!!!!

You cannot miss out on any chance to communicate through this forum.

This has got the makings of the 1st "OTIB WEDDING".

I willl be PB,s best man,and Marcus Stewart the page boy.

Stevie Brooker can give Sarah away, although can see her doing a runner through the side door with him.

Come on you two, admit it, theres a forum lust for each other that weve all noticed.

Propose on line PB, Sarah,s ready and waiting..... :D

Stevie Brooker can give Sarah away, although can see her doing a runner through the side door with him.

Come on you two, admit it, theres a forum lust for each other that weve all noticed.

Don't encourage her to stay, let alone marry into the forum, I already have a rope over a branch in the back yard. 26 and available, what does that tell you, and how many suicides have there been already. PB you have more sense, say you do............

No thanks and i certainly wouldn't invite Marcus Stewart to my wedding!! :razz: Unless when i marry Steve he actually wants Marcus there then i may make an exception ;)

Don't encourage her to stay, let alone marry into the forum, I already have a rope over a branch in the back yard. 26 and available, what does that tell you, and how many suicides have there been already. PB you have more sense, say you do............

You love me really ;)

I have ALWAYS stayed out of the MS versus GJ saga. It bores me rigid to be honest.

But, because there has been so much hearsay, debate and quite frankly B0llocks on the subject (My next door neighbour's Sister's postman knows Marcus etc), I feel compelled to give my thrupence worth. Why don't we look at it from Mr Johnson's side.

The Man has got us to 2nd in Division one and has brought in some great players for next to nothing. He clearly enjoys working with the Chairman and likes the fans (alhough there does feel like an underlying uneasiness/strain). I don't want to rant on about staying off of his back but, he strikes me as being a very honest, intelligent, realistic and fair manager, with a disciplinarian streak. This has worked for Fergie, Cloughie and Mourinho. Look what happened to Bobby Robson at Newcastle. The bloke is a legend, you get one jumped-up little Sh1tbag in the dressing room - Bellamy - and his legacy is tainted forever.

Now I'm not comparing Marcus to that little B@stard but, GJ quite rightly, feels the need to keep respect.

Now, if what was said, has led to bonds being irretrievably broken then so be it. If not, and because I believe GJ is a decent man, I think he would give MS a chance, huge apology permitting. If there is a chance, Marcus should be taking it.

Forza Gary Johnson, Forza Marcus Stewart, Forza Bristol City!

I have ALWAYS stayed out of the MS versus GJ saga. It bores me rigid to be honest.

But, because there has been so much hearsay, debate and quite frankly B0llocks on the subject (My next door neighbour's Sister's postman knows Marcus etc), I feel compelled to give my thrupence worth. Why don't we look at it from Mr Johnson's side.

The Man has got us to 2nd in Division one and has brought in some great players for next to nothing. He clearly enjoys working with the Chairman and likes the fans (alhough there does feel like an underlying uneasiness/strain). I don't want to rant on about staying off of his back but, he strikes me as being a very honest, intelligent, realistic and fair manager, with a disciplinarian streak. This has worked for Fergie, Cloughie and Mourinho. Look what happened to Bobby Robson at Newcastle. The bloke is a legend, you get one jumped-up little Sh1tbag in the dressing room - Bellamy - and his legacy is tainted forever.

Now I'm not comparing Marcus to that little B@stard but, GJ quite rightly, feels the need to keep respect.

Now, if what was said, has led to bonds being irretrievably broken then so be it. If not, and because I believe GJ is a decent man, I think he would give MS a chance, huge apology permitting. If there is a chance, Marcus should be taking it.

Forza Gary Johnson, Forza Marcus Stewart, Forza Bristol City!

A good constructive argument Red, but i'm sorry I have to disagree, I cant go along with the theme that because Gary Johnson (I'm not having a personal dig at him) is manager, that automatically makes him right, if that was the case you would never see a manager of a football club fired. As has been stated so many times recently,at this present time we are struggling to scores goals, yet OUR manager will not for the sake of OUR club, put all differences to one side and use the guy (MS), not only that, he allows our striker to score goals for, at this present time, one of our main promotion rivals, if Marcus Stewart wasn't playing for Yeovil we would as it stands today, be seven points to the good over Yeovil town. It just doesn't make any sense. We need to use him here at the earliest opportunity, ie when his loan spell expires.

A good constructive argument Red, but i'm sorry I have to disagree, I cant go along with the theme that because Gary Johnson (I'm not having a personal dig at him) is manager, that automatically makes him right, if that was the case you would never see a manager of a football club fired. As has been stated so many times recently,at this present time we are struggling to scores goals, yet OUR manager will not for the sake of OUR club, put all differences to one side and use the guy (MS), not only that, he allows our striker to score goals for, at this present time, one of our main promotion rivals, if Marcus Stewart wasn't playing for Yeovil we would as it stands today, be seven points to the good over Yeovil town. It just doesn't make any sense. We need to use him here at the earliest opportunity, ie when his loan spell expires.

To tell you the truth, I would just like to know what the situation is. I think the topic has been debated so fervently and frequently because nobody knows what happened. Will we ever know the whole story?

:disapointed2se:

:clapping::clapping: , :wub::wub: . i would.......... but .... firstly me wife MAY :rolleyes: get annoyed, 2nd, i don't think i would be able to face S Brookers photo all over the house and third, Sarah wouldn't fancy me cos ive got some hair :ph34r: .

Mind you, theres the small matter of me and her NEVER agree'ing with each other that may cause a SLIGHT problem. :me?:

Red Legend, i will sort you out later :nana:

:clapping::clapping: , :wub::wub: . i would.......... but .... firstly me wife MAY :rolleyes: get annoyed, 2nd, i don't think i would be able to face S Brookers photo all over the house and third, Sarah wouldn't fancy me cos ive got some hair :ph34r: .

Mind you, theres the small matter of me and her NEVER agree'ing with each other that may cause a SLIGHT problem. :me?:

Red Legend, i will sort you out later :nana:

Steve Brooker used to have hair and he looked so so cute with hair. Got a pic of him when he played for Watford. Very cute :wub:

Archived