IGNORED

More To The Brooker Injury Than Meets The Eye....

no_merde

Guest MaloneFM

Just like Leroy Lita did...and Cotterill...and Matty Hill...and on and on and on....

Anyone stumps up enough green to pay off his contract then our Stevie is on the National Express to wherever. These people are professionals. They have got no loyalty.

Isn't the right Marcus?

Just like Leroy Lita did...and Cotterill...and Matty Hill...and on and on and on....

Anyone stumps up enough green to pay off his contract then our Stevie is on the National Express to wherever. These people are professionals. They have got no loyalty.

Isn't the right Marcus?

He hasan't even been playing for someone to want to sign him in January if that is what you are getting at!!! He is staying here. If we don't get promotion then who knows in the summer buut he isn't going anywhere this season.

He hasan't even been playing for someone to want to sign him in January if that is what you are getting at!!! He is staying here. If we don't get promotion then who knows in the summer buut he isn't going anywhere this season.

You put your season ticket on that will you :D

He is out because he has put on one bling to many and fallen over. At the moment we are waiting for a JCB to pick him up and put him back on his feet. I blame his mum for buying that Mr T Starter kit when he was at Port Vale.

He is out because he has put on one bling to many and fallen over. At the moment we are waiting for a JCB to pick him up and put him back on his feet. I blame his mum for buying that Mr T Starter kit when he was at Port Vale.

I remember that bling after meeting him once when we beat Hull 2-1 a few seasons back. Blooming heavy it was. Hes such a show off. THats where he gets the name Bling Brooker from although I expect others on here would already know that ;)

I remember that bling after meeting him once when we beat Hull 2-1 a few seasons back. Blooming heavy it was. Hes such a show off. THats where he gets the name Bling Brooker from although I expect others on here would already know that ;)

He has calmed down a lot since then Especially after the recent events.

Unfortunately there is quite a strong rumour that Brooker will not play for city again.The board and manager Johnson are waiting for the right time to make it known to the public.It really is a shame. Some idiot lost the key that would have unlocked the ball around his ankle.I blame HMP!!! :Sleep12:

Unfortunately there is quite a strong rumour that Brooker will not play for city again.The board and manager Johnson are waiting for the right time to make it known to the public.It really is a shame. Some idiot lost the key that would have unlocked the ball around his ankle.I blame HMP!!! :Sleep12:

Ha ha and I'm glad that is a load of rubbish ;)

No he certainly is not ;)

As Brookers girlfriend it is blantently obvious you are incapable of giving an unbiased opinion. Until you can it's is probably best for all concerned not to discuss SB with his misses on this forum.

Did he once tell you he 'loved you' and now you think you have this forever lasting bond with Steve. Come on Sarah spill the beans,whats the score with Brooker and you? Genuine question not a wined-up!

As Brookers girlfriend it is blantently obvious you are incapable of giving an unbiased opinion. Until you can it's is probably best for all concerned not to discuss SB with his misses on this forum.

Did he once tell you he 'loved you' and now you think you have this forever lasting bond with Steve. Come on Sarah spill the beans,whats the score with Brooker and you? Genuine question not a wined-up!

Mate, there's no way she's 'intimate' with Brooker, else she'd know *exactly* what me and Cross Winger are talking about.

He should never have bent down to pick up that soap ....

Beat me to it Dave. Although I had never realised that it could cause a hamstring strain.

He should never have bent down to pick up that soap ....

I have just read on the main site, breaking news, that Johnson reports Brooker to be close to a return. GJ iss quoted as saying that Steve is almost fully recovered, as he can now bend down in the showers to pick up the soap without having to keep looking over his shoulder. However, he also went on to say that Steve still gets a bit jumpy when he receives the ball to feet and hears a defender shout " get tight up the big mans backside"!

And you think i would discuss such things on a public forum??? With someone i don't know???? I don't think so.

Mate, there's no way she's 'intimate' with Brooker, else she'd know *exactly* what me and Cross Winger are talking about.

What are you and cross winger talking about? Wasan't aware you were talking about anything?

No really he is mine............ he told me so in a dream.

I did think it a bit strange because I'm a bloke and so is he, but if thats what Steve wants then fair enough.

I can't blame him really...........

Ha ha i guess you are allowed your dreams.

And you think i would discuss such things on a public forum??? With someone i don't know???? I don't think so.

Hi my name is Barry Proudfoot and Ive supported Bristol City since 1986,I to have an unhealthy love for Steve Brooker....... feel like your getting to know me yet?

For your sake I really hope you are his girlfriend or personal friend otherwise you are a very very scary and worrying individual :wacko:

Maybe you could PM me the answer to why you are so in the know on all matters re. Brooker-I promise to keep everything to say to myself :me?:

Archived