IGNORED

More To The Brooker Injury Than Meets The Eye....

no_merde

You are beyond dreams, and living in fantasy. You represent some entertainment for "some" posters, otherwise you are an entire waste of space.......you may go now !

Oh thank you so much how touching your comments are :yawn:

My God we got a STALKER.does Brookerman know? :)

No because as far as i am aware noone is stalking him :)

Someone ought to tell her I'm pretty sure he's going to be a Daddy soon then?

SarahB had a recent temporary ban, she returned and then vanished again for a few weeks, another short ban ? The point is, nobody complained about her absence, and now she is back at her disruptive best.

Some posters bait her and seem to enjoy her macabre fixation on Steve Brooker. Leave her alone and she may leave. As it stands, I imagine she will continue to be banned for violating the human race.

On Brooker, from a City fan from way back in the 1940's. It is my belief he will return, score a brace in his first or second game back, and from that point we will not look back.

Steve Brookers season is about to start, late of course, but right when we need him. Brooker plays, the rest play better. As for Wilson and Betsy, play them in their best and preferred positions. We needed a striker and a left winger, not a right back and right winger. Actually GJ has Betsy in for Murray on the right wing, the end of the season will tell the tale.

Archived