IGNORED

More To The Brooker Injury Than Meets The Eye....

no_merde

Guest MaloneFM

Ah but did he?

There are a lot of bald footballers about. Have you seen Brooker and Ion Testimatanu in the same room? About the same size and from that distance...the same person? Who knows?

A good point well put. :nana:

I have to say, I am getting increasingly concerned about Brookers injury. Is it coincidental that it 'happened' so long after coming out of the Horfield? :o

Are we saying that something happened in Prison leading to an injury 2 weeks after release?

Or are we saying that after two weeks of inactivity in prison Brooker became lazy and is now feigning injury as he enjoys sitting around do nothing. :blink:

Are we saying that something happened in Prison leading to an injury 2 weeks after release?

Or are we saying that after two weeks of inactivity in prison Brooker became lazy and is now feigning injury as he enjoys sitting around do nothing. :blink:

Jeez I think that somebody has been watching too much X-files or Cell block H!! :rofl2br:

My good God you lot get worse!!!! :disapointed2se:

He got injured in a game at Port Vale so stop making up rubbish.

Rumour has it that S Brooker has been having an affair.

With who, no one knows.

Apperently, a young ish lady who goes by the name of "SarahB" a prominent OTIB member has been seen chasing him around the Down,s.

His injury to his knee is un confirmed.

Sarah has bit his neck so bad, the poor lad will never ever score with a header again.

Like i said, it is a rumour, but Sarah is renowned for her love of bald headed centre forwards.

Goodnight.......

With who, no one knows.

Apperently, a young ish lady who goes by the name of "SarahB" a prominent OTIB member has been seen chasing him around the Down,s.

Sarah has bit his neck so bad, the poor lad will never ever score with a header again.

Like i said, it is a rumour, but Sarah is renowned for her love of bald headed centre forwards.

Goodnight.......

Surely that cant be possible Arn with all the time she spends on otib :D

With who, no one knows.

Goodnight.......

red no does that meen gary will now loan him to yeovil or queens park rangers

With who, no one knows.

Goodnight.......

No i only like one centre forward not loads of them. This topic is getting worse by the second!!

Ohhhhh was a lady snarle then miss Lisa.

Anyway take it all back what was said to the birthday girl today,Lisa is our Legend :blush:

and always will be

Ahh cheers our Arn not forgetting our RedM as well of course :D

I thought I heard Ali Durden say Brooker may feature in the squad next week. Maybe I imagined that :blink:

Ahh cheers our Arn not forgetting our RedM as well of course :D

I thought I heard Ali Durden say Brooker may feature in the squad next week. Maybe I imagined that :blink:

Yes you imagined it. Target is Swansea.

Never say never. He left the Vale remember. :)

I never said never did i?

How would you know you were in York. Your not Brookers PA you know!! :disapointed2se:

I never said i was his PA. But i do know target is Swansea.

God id love to see you when the "Legend Stevie Brooks" takes the field again.

Will be like a multiple orgas####, week knees, hot, flushed, even perhaps a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality Sarah

I just want him back on that pitch!! :pray:

Yay we can all ready its official !! :D

Really? Well you obv couldn't considering you thought he was going to be included next Saturday!!

Oh and PS, have a look at my Avatar, bit like you when SB comes back? :banana:

Ha ha i will just be relieved more than anything.

Ohhhhh was a lady snarle then miss Lisa.

Anyway take it all back what was said to the birthday girl today,Lisa is our Legend :blush:

and always will be

Probably... :clapping:

He won't be going to Yeovil or QPR i can assure you.

Archived