IGNORED

Dermot Gallagher

lyngilles

Am I the only one who thinks he was rubbish yesterday ? Looked like he didnt want to be there ,and some of his decisions were pants. The blatant time wasting by Jack (the gills keeper) went completly unnoticed by only one person in the stadium DERMOT GALLAGHER

up and down performance, suprised me that he let Gillingham get away with so much time wasting, however at other times he let play continue when other refs would hav whilsted.

to be fair though he was one of the best this season at home, but not hard considering some we have had this season

he was crap.

how can he book JMW when the gillingham player dived in the tackle.

i would give him 10 out of 10 for that dive.

I thought the booking was fair... Jennison can't complain as he recklessly dived into the challenge. OK the dive didn't help but the challenge was needless in an area where the ball was only going to be (a) cleared up the park or (b) put out for a throw in.

he was crap.

how can he book JMW when the gillingham player dived in the tackle.

i would give him 10 out of 10 for that dive.

Sorry, that was one of the decisions he did get right - it was a hopeless lunge that got nowhere near the ball - although what annoyed me was that their number 9 got away with two reckless challenges before that with not even a talking to. Still, both McCombe and McCallister "sorted" him out later and pretty much finished his afternoon.

Archived