The Fat Controller

Coast To Coast.......... Ducks DeLuxe

Keys To Your Heart...... The 101ers

Teenage Depression.......Eddie & The Hot Rods

Motorbike Beat......The Revillos

Rev Up.......The Revillos

Rock-A-Boom.....The Revillos

Over My Head..... Robert Calvert

The luminous Green Glow Of The Dials On The Dashboard (At Night) ....... Robert Calvert

Greenfly And The Rose....... Robert Calvert

Babylon.......The New York Dolls

Telstar....... The Tornados

Jungle Fever....The Tornados

'Til The Following Night....Screaming Lord Sutch

(I was Born In A) Laundromat..... Camper Van Beethoven

(Oh No, What Shall We Do?) Daddy Lost His Head In A Coup........ Martin Gordon

Her Daddy Was A Dalek,Her Mummy Was A Non-Stick Frying Pan....Martin Gordon

Automatic Kids...... 3-Minutes (Johnny Warman)

Turku Romantic Movement.......... Tracks.......Animal, Techno Revolution And The Classic

This is a Finnish Band and well worth checking out............. they kind of have elements of so many band that I like and you might too?

Stumbled over them while searching for new (to me bands) ........ as you do

Free tracks downloaded too.

It would seem, if you visit their website, that they have released a few albums in their native land but these were not English language......hey they then decided to go 'English' and it must have worked because I for one picked up on em!

Animal, is punked up Rolling Stones.... with a touch of early 'John Foxx' Ultravox....(?) well to me any way

On the other tracks there might be shades of Comsat Angels, a harsher Buzzcocks ?......oh, just find em and download em I'd be interested to see what you hear in them

As in a "Young Savage" Rock-wrok" kinda way ?

.... Yes, not that TRM are the same but I can hear shades of allsorts in them.

The Classic....... is a little bit Suede maybe mixed in with that....... nice, they have been described as the Finnish 'Manics Street Preachers'..... I dunno..... you tell me

Young Savage...... my first Ultravox! single

Tonight it's the turn of .The Remote............. Too Low To Miss

My favorite track has to be 'In Economy' ....... as Rimmer from Red Dwarf might say 'Marvelous' and it is so good I wish I had written the track, but I say that.

A fine album for those looking for a modern electronic version of bands such as Joy Division or the Cure....... not to say they sound just like these bands but the influences and nuances are there to hear....... 'In Economy' has everything I like in this style of music..... A heady mix of Brian Eno style loops and a 'Spaced Out Feel' the vocals/track reminds me of PA's at open air festivals when the music swirls around in the breeze and a seemingly simplistic backing but oh it's so much more........ many of you might hate it but there is enough almost dance music in the album too to keep the Yoooof of today happy..........

Coming from a 'guitar band' background myself I have to say that the drum machine programming lacks any real imagination and gives the album a bit of a 'stars on 45' feel at time but that said I'm old and it's only because I know things could be different with a bit more effort and you can always listen to individual tracks anyway so........ it's a recommended listen.....

Also enjoying a little bit of music by 'Junior Boys' album .....So This Is Goodbye

Pretty chilled album this one retro electronica but they have some good ideas going on when you sit down and give it a good listening to.

Archived