IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

The Fat Controller

Fortune Drive are my tip for 2007.

Bristol based band who are seen in the Old Duke when not touring. I think their playing in the fleece in April and I would definately recommend going to see them.

Also on myspace and probably have their own website

Brilliant band, Fortune Drive, and a top bunch of lads. They've been working their arses off for years and are now ready to take on the world. Any success that comes their way is richly deserved.

I'm listening to Joy Division's 'Closer' album. The perfect antidote to the euphoria of an away win at Doncaster.

Our Velocity- Maximo Park. Also got tickets to see them at the Academy the end of April.

I'm STILL listening to Arcade Fire and Kings of Leon's new albums on almost constant rotation, along with London Calling by The Clash, as It sounds as good today as it did when I first heard it. So many different styles of music all rolled up into one big punk album. Genius.

Our Velocity- Maximo Park. Also got tickets to see them at the Academy the end of April.

I'm STILL listening to Arcade Fire and Kings of Leon's new albums on almost constant rotation, along with London Calling by The Clash, as It sounds as good today as it did when I first heard it. So many different styles of music all rolled up into one big punk album. Genius.

Arcade Fire.......... and you've never turned on to Kingbathmat?

As for me today it was......

(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang............. Heaven 17

Soul Warfare............. Heaven 17

The Height Of The Fighting............. Heaven 17

Post Post Modern Man....... by Devo

Today I picked up a copy of a rather interesting cd and have been listening to it tonight.

Oh! You Pretty Things........ The Songs Of David Bowie

23 Songs by David Bowie / D.Jones that were covered by various artists

Maybe one for die hard fans but it shows something of the man not to mention those who performed the tracks

There are some big names there too......Billy Fury, Lou Reed, Lulu, Donavan and Peter Noone..... to mention a few that many of you might not even know were once big names ;)

Today/yesterday listened to a lot of Hard-fi stars of cctv album. i know bit old now but still really good, and probably the only album that i got where i like every song on it. But other than that a whole array of music that comes on random play on itunes.

Today/yesterday listened to a lot of Hard-fi stars of cctv album. i know bit old now but still really good, and probably the only album that i got where i like every song on it. But other than that a whole array of music that comes on random play on itunes.

The Hard-Fi album is class, I revisited it the other day. It's pretty good all the way through, one of those albums where you don't have to skip any of the tracks.

Just 'acquired' the Neon Bible album by Arcade Fire so will be giving that a good listen in the next few days. Also have Costello Music by The Fratelli's on constant play at the moment - that's a great album.

The Receiving End Of Sirens - Between The Heart And The Synapse.

John Lennon - John Lennon Collection.

Ringo Starr - Stop And Smell The Roses.

Sparta - Threes.

Dredg - Catch Without Arms.

The Beatles - Love.

All great albums currently on my playlist.

Brilliant band, Fortune Drive, and a top bunch of lads. They've been working their arses off for years and are now ready to take on the world. Any success that comes their way is richly deserved.

I'm listening to Joy Division's 'Closer' album. The perfect antidote to the euphoria of an away win at Doncaster.

The Lead singer of Fortune Drive lives near me. See him around, great live band.

A truly awful band and album. Embarrassment to the British music scene if you ask me.

John Parr - St Elmo's Fire

Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco

Hollies - He Aint Heavy, Hes My Brother

Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her

Savage Garden - Affirmation

Men At Work - Down Under

Go West - We Close Our Eyes

Huey Lewis And The News - Power Of Love

U2 - Still Havnt Found What I'm Looking For

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

I love this song to death. One of the best songs written in the last 20 years IMO.

I love it and completely agree with you. Speaking of death, I actually want it played at my funeral.

Went to a funeral the other week and they played YMCA (no $hit)

What do people want played at theirs?

Archived