The Pretty Things..... S.F.Sorrow

The Pretty Things..... Baron Saturday

Thomas Dolby......... Wind Power

Dave Davies........... Death Of A Clown

The Frattelis - Costello Music

BFMV - The Poison

Trivium - The Crusade

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High

I'm listening to Turnip repeatedly growling the Take That song with his newly broken voice. :grr::help:

He's going to end up like Louis Armstrong at this rate. :surrender:

Going to be one for the ladeez. :o

The new Arcade Fire album- Neon Bible. Absolute class :worship2:

The new KIngs of Leon album_ Because of the Times. Also excellent. The song Charmer is awesome :yes:

Another Arcade Fire fan on the forum, excellent ! Been playing it non-stop, its superb. They've done a "Killers" and added a little bit of Springsteen to th emix for the second album. Haven't heard the new KoL yet but will do vv soon.

My current fave, though, is Jeremy Warmsley's "The Art Of Fiction". Check out his myspace, he's superb.

Another Arcade Fire fan on the forum, excellent ! Been playing it non-stop, its superb. They've done a "Killers" and added a little bit of Springsteen to th emix for the second album. Haven't heard the new KoL yet but will do vv soon.

My current fave, though, is Jeremy Warmsley's "The Art Of Fiction". Check out his myspace, he's superb.

Arcade Fire is all I have been listening to at work today. Great album.

lately I have been listening to motorhead, and motley Crue. and the mighty Maiden. :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

Funny you should mention Motley Crue as I've also been going through a stage of listening to Dr. Feelgood again. I've also dug out Skid Row. Am I getting back in to my 80's poodle rock again? :crying:

Me too, recently bought the re released limited edition of Down by the Jetty

:rofl2br: You old people crack me up!

I dunno how it got there but, when I was trawling through my CD's the other day, I found a CD by Sailor if you are interested Tone? It's still in it's wrapper (which, in my opinion, this the best way to keep it)! It's yours in exchange for a Creme Egg and a packet of Fish & Chip crisps (if you can still get them).

:rofl2br: You old people crack me up!

I dunno how it got there but, when I was trawling through my CD's the other day, I found a CD by Sailor if you are interested Tone? It's still in it's wrapper (which, in my opinion, this the best way to keep it)! It's yours in exchange for a Creme Egg and a packet of Fish & Chip crisps (if you can still get them).

You young Pups just wish you lived back when music was real

Saw Sailor yonks ago at Colston Hall supporting Cockney Rebel (I think) & they were best described as s**t* and anyway I don,t like Creme Eggs !! Remember the old Aztec bars............mmmmmmmmm

Funny you should mention Motley Crue as I've also been going through a stage of listening to Dr. Feelgood again. I've also dug out Skid Row. Am I getting back in to my 80's poodle rock again? :crying:

Skid Row, now that takes me back. Get the fk Out, classic :chant6ez::chant6ez:

The Crue, legends in their own lunchtime!! Been listening to Girls Girls girls

So far today.....

Freedom..... by Birtha

White Feathers.... by Kajagoogoo

Oh To Be Ah.... by Kajagoogoo

Too Shy.... by Kajagoogoo

Double Barrel.... by Dave & Ansil Collins

Israelites.........Desmond Dekker

Telstar....... The Tornadoes

Love and Fury....... The Tornadoes

Popeye Twist....... The Tornadoes