IGNORED

Surprise Changes?

Ian M

• Admin
"There could be a couple of changes and maybe not the ones people expect. Perhaps there will be one or two surprises."

For the record, Hill for Bell, Goodfellow for Wilkshire & Lita or Roberts for Miller are not changes that would surprise anyone.

The only surprise changes you could spring on us is dropping your favourites Peacock or Aaron Danny.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I hope Bell plays, but I doubt he will.

Brown should be dropped as should Wilkshire, but I can't see that happening either

That sounds like a bluff to me, as Madger said it will be ones they expect!! I suspect Miller dropping out :dunno: , with Roberts/Lita playing off Peacock, then Miller coming on later to partner Peacock again!! This is Dannys logic i think!! I personally dont want it to happen but I have funny feeling it will!!

• Admin
That sounds like a bluff to me, as Madger said it will be ones they expect!! I suspect Miller dropping out :dunno: , with Roberts/Lita playing off Peacock, then Miller coming on later to partner Peacock again!! This is Dannys logic i think!! I personally dont want it to happen but I have funny feeling it will!!
The Peacock-Roberts partnership patently does not work. The last year has shown us that. Each work too much as individuals than as half of a partnership.

Reading the Peacock interview on the main site it sounds like the bleatings of a desperate man, almost like he's trying convince himself as much as others. Has he lost faith in himself?

Trying Miller alongside a pacier option for a few games might even be just what Peacock wants himself....afterall, look how well Tommy came back from being "rested" earlier this season.

I hope Bell plays, but I doubt he will.

Brown should be dropped as should Wilkshire, but I can't see that happening either

Bell was responsible for Wycombe's goal last home game.Ball watching when he should have been closing the guy down and Wilson has a long memory....It wouldn't suprise me if Bell wasn't in the squad tonight.

Bell was responsible for Wycombe's goal last home game.Ball watching when he should have been closing the guy down
Nope,bloke nutmegged freezer,miller came to close down too late,guy got in front of fortune,who was ball watching,to score.Was Bell still on pitch? :dunno:

Agree Mickey should be out tonite.Rodney Jack plays wide.toooo pacey.

Archived